Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Whatever it says on the first post is correct. If there is a Problem, post it. Remember kids, the first post is your friend.
  2. I don't have the Money :XD: 58 Fletching is achieved folks!
  3. So the Cookie goes Combat eh? Good luck buddy! :D
  4. Good Morning Tip.It! Time for some Fletching and Woodcutting! World 99 Draynor Willows! Give me a HYT! :
  5. Well, overall today, I got 5 Fletching levels, making my fletching level 55 and my woodcut is now 65 also. Above all, a very good day : Night night Tip.It, see ya in the Morning :)
  6. No worries, I have put the filming till tommorow, get well soon Inferno!
  7. I might as well, most of the people aren't going to show on the orignal time set.
  8. Morning! Got to 62 woodcut and 50 Fletching last night, met Mirror which he gave me a hug! : Well, back to Fletching! :thumbsup:
  9. Excuse you! I actually burped irl and decided to post it Best. Post. Ever.
  10. Go man go! I shall personally give you one of my pies when you reach 99 Firemaking :
  11. I have decided to host this on a Sunday, I heard there is the Day Light Saving's time change tommorow, if this is true, please post the hours you gain/lose and name your time zone! Cheers!
  12. Sad to see you go 12une, I hope you enjoy the movie once it is completed. I'll PM you if we need help on the editing. Good luck man! :
  13. Okie Doke, sad to see ya go. Good luck on the test :)
  14. Well, Editing is under way! Looks simple to do and what I have in store for the Trailer, well, you'll just have to wait and see, because Benny Hill fans shall love it :)
  15. Any seeds are good silly :P I could give you some seeds, but meh... :D Good Luck Dusty! :
  16. what kind of editing program did u use? oo and 1h? i use 20 mins max to make my movies (10min long) befor i expot... if this is going to be a long movi u will have to spend umm 3-4 dyas on editing it? o well ur life... sory if u see this as spam lol wold whant to know the storie becose the trailer whas a bit un clear on meany points... well movies arnt all about geting great =) its also to have fune lol. have fune making it felow tipiters. :XD: No offence, but that is horrible grammar :( Answering your question about the plot line, please read the first page.
  17. Hi everyone (again) just been to the Doctors for a Jab, just a booster which lasts another 25 years. So if I ever need to go on Holiday, I'm okay! :thumbsup: In other news, I now have 60 Woodcut! \ Now I don't need to worry about buying Yew Logs, if you ever want to see me, I'll be in Draynor cuttin Willows and flecthing them.
  18. Well, hello everyone! I have had such a good day! Got my Maths results backa and I am really happy! Back to fletching! : (Page 2, Lovely)
  19. Well, from 36 Fletching to 43 Fletching and from 56 Woodcut to 59 Woodcut! : Not bad in my view. Well, off to bed! But before that, check out an Update on the First Page!
  20. Go Queeny go! \ Good luck on those goals! :

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.