Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hephaistos50

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hephaistos50

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a great time :D. Continue slayer tomorrow :P. I just beat Vold to lvl 98 :lol:
  2. Yay! 98 attack, one more to go I got 110 combat aswell :D Lolled at colossus ( sorry bro) Colussus congratulates Less than 100k xp from 85 slayer.
  3. 100k xp to go, just like me! 90>85 tho :oops: the end is in sight, get 90 fast :P.
  4. what was? ;D Blipi, i think i go for 99 slayer, vahooo :D Thiesje, yay, finally <3 Yay! Finally you're going for slayer, even my mama would be proud of you if you get it Its seems all hawt people have 70 smithing :D.
  5. Good luck with your studies and keep the levels coming!
  6. Congratz with everything! Teach me how to get 100% favour in tai bwo wannai?
  7. I like the new banner. Good luck with the skilling!
  8. Have fun at school, but get back soon, I need someone to congratulate me on 98 attack :P. A whip looks great aswell :P
  9. I decided to upload some more screenshots. first pair of rune boots with colossus: Didn't screen second pair. And some more today:
  10. Thanks And thanks to you too, kind mister :D. Thank, but I'm not there yet :-$ I could've never thought about lvl 85 slayer when I got 50. I used it to get my combat up till lvl lvl 70, then I started to dream about lvl 85. I've been busy for almost the entire year now, so I won't get 90 in the near future. And good luck on those 5 lvls, if I can get 85 slayer, you can get 55 :D. Just keep thinking about that wonderful spell !
  11. Dang, your prayer level is higher than mine now... Congratulations!
  12. 17 black dragons took more than 1 hour in total :XD: Anyway, here's some screens: 77 Ranged and the power of the crossbow :D. 145k xp to go.
  13. :o you lucky...! Well...keep it up I suppose :wink:
  14. Okies! 90k xp left till 98 attack! And I finally found an empty world to kill some black dragons and try out the crossbow update. These things rock :D.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.