Everything posted by hephaistos50
-
-- Kohe's Blog -- [My Last Achievment]
I'm glad to hear you had a great time :D. Continue slayer tomorrow :P. I just beat Vold to lvl 98 :lol:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Yay! 98 attack, one more to go I got 110 combat aswell :D Lolled at colossus ( sorry bro) Colussus congratulates Less than 100k xp from 85 slayer.
-
Jim's skill blog, Semi opened again, Boom 99 dung. Going For Max.
100k xp to go, just like me! 90>85 tho :oops: the end is in sight, get 90 fast :P.
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
what was? ;D Blipi, i think i go for 99 slayer, vahooo :D Thiesje, yay, finally <3 Yay! Finally you're going for slayer, even my mama would be proud of you if you get it Its seems all hawt people have 70 smithing :D.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Yikes, a 70. Rock on!
-
-- Kohe's Blog -- [My Last Achievment]
Get 96 :P.
-
DRUM = Getting Lvl 99 Summoning Tues, July 1st!!!! = 2146 ST
Congratulations on the attack level and the hawt spear.
-
dont post quit this blog made new dual blog
Nice deathpile :o Keep it up!
-
~ Etu's Goals and Achievements Blog ~ 122/124 Combat
Good luck with your studies and keep the levels coming!
-
~Weeman2202~ Im Back ~ 87/90 Range ~
Congratz with everything! Teach me how to get 100% favour in tai bwo wannai?
-
Swagg0r Jeeze Blog to 99 Defence --94/99--mj +dumbledore=ded
You caught me in less than a week :o Keep it up!
-
Shey was here!
I like the new banner. Good luck with the skilling!
-
Shazarabbits Blog ~ 75 Runecrafting | Updated 21/10/2007
Congratulations on 73 slayer! Keep it up :P
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Have fun at school, but get back soon, I need someone to congratulate me on 98 attack :P. A whip looks great aswell :P
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
I decided to upload some more screenshots. first pair of rune boots with colossus: Didn't screen second pair. And some more today:
-
<--Supa's Blog--> <--The Quest for the Dark Bow-->
Good luck!
-
Fire Slyzer -92/99- 92 Agility !
Good luck with those agility levels :o
-
Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�°Ã�â�¹Ã¢â�¬Â The SICK blog of SKILLINGÃ�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�°Ã�â�¹Ã¢â�¬Â
:shock: Nice deathpile.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks And thanks to you too, kind mister :D. Thank, but I'm not there yet :-$ I could've never thought about lvl 85 slayer when I got 50. I used it to get my combat up till lvl lvl 70, then I started to dream about lvl 85. I've been busy for almost the entire year now, so I won't get 90 in the near future. And good luck on those 5 lvls, if I can get 85 slayer, you can get 55 :D. Just keep thinking about that wonderful spell !
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Dang, your prayer level is higher than mine now... Congratulations!
-
History in the making - Hyt Bbq
My 99 attack or 85 slayer party :
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
17 black dragons took more than 1 hour in total :XD: Anyway, here's some screens: 77 Ranged and the power of the crossbow :D. 145k xp to go.
-
-- Kohe's Blog -- [My Last Achievment]
:o you lucky...! Well...keep it up I suppose :wink:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Okies! 90k xp left till 98 attack! And I finally found an empty world to kill some black dragons and try out the crossbow update. These things rock :D.