Everything posted by shivers21
-
Need resizing help! I already posted on the sticky.
O_o, it's 30.03 kb... :(
-
Need resizing help! I already posted on the sticky.
I would have if i knoew, and um... no.
-
Yaff2 99 mage party!OVER thanks to everyone!
it's not over yet? ooh then i will still come!
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
sighz... alright, but the sig won't look the same `cause i gotta redo the holw thing...
-
Need resizing help! I already posted on the sticky.
I need help resizing a sig, I already posted on the sticky, it's been a few days now.... 30kb or less. if you can do it thatnks a bundle!
-
Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
- Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
[img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/gt.png]- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«���¢�¢â�ž�¢���ª���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«��
- The Dragon Pickaxe Cult
um... I dident really understand the end part...- Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
I diden't know you had a request. could you re-post it? um.. what? and i'l do the cartoon sig now, and sorry, i can't rezise :( you'll have to ask somene else.- offence help!
- offence help!
bump :-k :boohoo: :-s =D> :oops: :wall: \ :-w :wink:- Fremennik Trials
those stats are good, but not even close to good enough. bring sharks, a super set (all 4 dose) A bunch of pray pots, AND A NO-LAG COMPUTER. start praying on the 3rd form, (jsut melee protect) and then use ppots to keep going to kill the 4th form. PS, i don't have the sword, and am much worse (combat) stats them you.- Need help on a clue..
the picture isn't appering...- offence help!
how do i message them?- offence help!
thanks, I will :o- \m/New Year's Resolution Drop Party \m/
nice drops, but why post them now?- 20k to 1mil within 4 hours - can you do it?
ook, i only had enough time for 45 minutes, so. THE RESULT! Starting money: 20k Ending money: 8k oh darn... I shall try again! And to everyone that posted.. come on, it's just a bit of fun for a few minutes, i enjoyed it over constantly clicking. (i was constantly typing :P) I am a skiller, and enjoy skills over money, but this was a nice break.- Yaff2 99 mage party!OVER thanks to everyone!
7 hours to go! I really wanna come. "red:wave2:Gratz on 99 mage yaff2" <- for if I don't get arount to comming- offence help!
When I logged in, I noticed that I had 2 messages from JaGeX, they both said the same thing "blah blah....An offence has been added to this account..blah blah." saying I broke the rules, I never broke any rules, I havn't even played on the time when I got those messages (over the weekend). Then when I go check the "appeal an offence/ban" area, it says I have no offences, and 0 black marks. So was the message a mistake? Have they not updated the appeal page? I dunno.... EDIT: how do I message JaGEx? EDIT2: the 2 messages said: EDIT3: They were minutes appart: Re: Your RuneScape Account 1 06-Nov-2007 21:56 Re: Your RuneScape Account 1 06-Nov-2007 21:45- Red Outfits
- Grafh's Black Rose Cafe(not a shop)(Please move)
the 1st one is from dragonfable... and nice work!- HUGE photoshop contest, check it out.
WOW@THEPRIZEZ I will enter, for the heck of it.- Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
photoshop pro so what did you want me to do?- Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
ook, finished, (I hope I got the right font :|) if you want anything changed, just say so. [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/ion.png] - Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.