Everything posted by shivers21
-
Swagg0r Jeeze Blog to 99 Defence --94/99--mj +dumbledore=ded
>.< I though your hat was boring, good job on getting that black cav... I'ma gunna beat'cha to 99 firemaking :P lots of luv, Shivers21I'm not on your friends list :'(
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
nope... to bad you don't like cs3, we could have alot better shop... :( heh heh heh... anyway, Shivers P.S. were are you getting all these graphics to do? i barley do anything...?
-
Most Useless Item on Runescape
I think the potion is used with the people in the desert place... the walled city... the most useless items are: pee hats, krackers, hawaween masks...
-
.::[Moonshadow's F2P Blog!]::. Letting This Die
nice blogg, good luck with that, and thanks for including me
-
My guide to faking level up screenshots [Great for blogs]
great guide, added to my favorites add the numbers 0- 9 pleeeze!
-
F2p Mage Proposal *Read it now!* 105 supporters!!!!
nice blog! realy n ice, goold luck with that lol. Thanks for including me in the credits
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
:mrgreen: YAY! so glad you like them :D
-
R3's SIGGEH SHOP. <3.
THAT POOR X-BOX :( :cry: :(
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«���¢�¢â�ž�¢���ª���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«��
what happened to all of your quest items?
-
8r34ch3z0r's Blog - Slayer! 84/90!
nice blogg thanks for posting on mine did you get hacked or what, why does your bank only have two lines of stuff?
-
Swagg0r Jeeze Blog to 99 Defence --94/99--mj +dumbledore=ded
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Great blog AGAIN!! I keep seeing you around... are you stalking me..?
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Great blog! you go little-z! heh heh heh... :mrgreen: <- hey look! it's zzzuperman!
- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«���¢�¢â�ž�¢���ª���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«��
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
Wow, osrry it took so long, i had them done quite a while ago.. but the forums went down, and i went away... anywho, here you go! You wern't very specific, so i made a few... [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/moonshadowbloggeh-1.jpg] [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/moonshadowbloggeh1.jpg] [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/moonshadowbloggeh5.jpg] [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/moonshadowbloggeh6.jpg] [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/moonshadowbloggehg.jpg] [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/moonshadowbloggeh7.jpg] Wierd dimentions too... well, hope you like em. ~Shivers
-
ULTIMATE Guide to B-Staving
great guide :) =D>
-
What does your username mean?Why did you chose it?
Shivers21.... 21 Has some significance, because I had the username "zappy21" on other things when i was younger... neopets, animal crossing etc. I got 21 because I had a little stuffed aligator, and it had 21 [bleep]es on its back... (go figure...) Shivers is because My dad just called me it... because It was like -10 and I was wering shorts outside, then everyone started calling me that, and it stuck.
-
Tip.it Times Presents: Co-op or Competitive?
one of the best articals yet.... In runecape, i prefer co-op/skilling to pking/dueling (although sometimes i will run around in then wilderness)... In the halo trilogy I like both, We normally play slayer, but co-op is also really fun. I think it depends on the game really.
-
Unllimeted prayer guide!
oooh, thanks! it does work with rings, or a prayer book, well, it works with anything that brings up that textbox! doubble post :oops:
-
Unllimeted prayer guide!
Added pics, and this is NOT a glitch! It works very well for pking, when you are waiting for someone to come, you already have your prayer on! (you still might have to change between mage/melee/range proctec though :(
-
Unllimeted prayer guide!
[bug abuse is illegal ~Kill Life]
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
no problem! thanks for comming :mrgreen:
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
[img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/kevan.jpg] if there is anything you want me to change just say so ;)
-
Need help with Wanted! quest!
thank you thanks you thank you!
-
Need help with Wanted! quest!
ooooh, thanks so much!!!! can you tell me how to get there?
-
Need help with Wanted! quest!
I did everything on the tip.it guide up to this point, I'm looking for solus, so she gave me a pair of frog legs, I did many different items before this. Can someone please help me as to wree it really is, and btw, i checked EVERYWERE in the caves.