Everything posted by shivers21
-
Woodcutters Guild
I agree, I think it should be MEMBERS ONLY, sorry, but that would reduce the numbers of autoers there by quite a bit. here, lol. Just some things I think Would be better. -The walls will be like the barbarian village. -The entrance, will be a few trees, that you have to cut down in order to get in. -You will have to do a short question in order to get into the shop. like when you wanna make a account for the forums, it will be an image like D00D13 and wiggly. humans will have no trouble with this. I like the idea of having it south of castle wars, because that provides a quick bank, and easy way to get there. I also like rellica. (i'd make my house there, easy planks!) Although i dont really like your idea for the design of the guild, I think it shouls beround/octogone. -The "other trees" would be, well, other trees. -And one more thing, TEAK AND MAHOGANY ONLY GROW IN TROPICAL CLIMATES, it would be unrealistic to have them anywere other then karumja, and oak/yew/willow/maple, and magic trees dont grow there(karumja)! -maby another kind of tree, a specal kind, that would be very rare, and take an hour or so to cut it down. like A DARK TREE. oooOOOoooo would be used to make unstoppable bows, and fires that last for a few days. -I think an 85 req is a tad to high, maby 70, or 73.... I will update the map.
-
Commands username::
TWO WORDS ...Trade Chat!...
-
Wilderness Capes for F2P. | 35+ Supporters!
I think that would be a great update. I DON'T think that they should have all of them, maby just from the one seller (edward), north of edgeville. ahd Yes, I am P2P.
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
The program i use is PhotoshopCS3, and artrage.
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
nightly bump. its been days, why do we have no costumers?!!?
-
The Wilderness -pixel WIP [UPDATE 1]
looksa good!
-
Brother - how can I stop him killing my internet
Parental Block. block the site he's using, pirate bay? bittorrent? although if he is a smart one, he could EASLY get past it.
-
Old RSC Players: What class did you choose?
let me clear that up, i started playing SHIVERS21 then, i had a previous account that i forgot the password on... yes, you were right, SHIVERS21 never had a class.
-
Old RSC Players: What class did you choose?
I started playing 1 day before rs2 came out. yeah, i chose adventurrer or a mage... probally mage though....
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
martinni FTW!
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
I thought you were one. lolz we will son harri, we will soon...
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
UPDATED POST: *new userbars *backgrounds will be comming soon *updated page *added warrenty
-
Two new Free Siggys!
I'll but your name on then, one has shivers21, il replace it for you. :mrgreen: Steal these, and i will personally come to your house (or box for that matter) and sit on you and poke you intill you stop moving. [hide=T3h s1gsz0rs] this one wasn't as hard to make... [/hide]
-
Free Goal Siggies and Buddys!
Skill: firemaking Action: burning a log Level Required: high enough to burn a log :roll: :P Do you have a pic if i cant do the action: nopers What text to you want on siggie: Going for 99 firemaking! subtext: Burn those damn trees to da ground! How do you want it broken up, please make a template or choose from some of mine that i will be making): huh? Why do you need it: i havn't a clue, porbally siggy. What level are you going for: 99 When should i be done(dont say ASAP or tomorrow/today): yeah, 4 or less days. RS username: Shivers21
-
{PIXEL/realism/cartoon} sig request
{bump}
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
[hide=Code-PLEASE USE] Copy and paste this into your message: [b]Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner?):[/b] [b]Style:(Fractical, grunge, techno, etc.)[/b] [b]Colour(s):[/b] [b]Render:[/b] [b]Border:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Subtext:[/b] [b]Font:[/b] [b]Font Color:[/b] [b]dimentions:[/b] [b]Artist:[/b] [b]Other notes?[/b] [/hide][hide=Resourses] A render is an image that can be put into your art, you can upload one from your computer or GOOGLE, if you do, please make sure there isn't a background on it. YOU CAN GET GOOD RENDERS HERE it is also tip.it̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s rule that you can't post real life pictures of yourself, although you can post things like your dog or house etc... You can choose a default font (like Arial) or get one here.[/hide][hide=Samples][hide=Render Signatures] [/hide][hide=Cartoon Sigs̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢] [b]Male Or female:[/b] [b]Hair colour/skin color:[/b] [b]Colour of clothing/armor:[/b] [b]Char. holding anything:[/b] [b]background(trees/water/dock etc.):[/b] Some Samples, look at the banner too. Herb farming 4 lyfe! RuneCrafter Master Woodsman OMG! I caught a fishy! Starry Night and now for something completely different! ^^ If you want one like this just tell me.[/hide][hide=Non-Render sigs̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢] This section is full of art like my current sig̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢, please make sure to specify what type of art you want; the ones I do (in this section) are: Abstract, Grunge, Fractical, Tech and Brush. [/hide] [/hide]
-
Abstract machine
isn't that just blurred nd polar inverted?
-
The Epic Adventure of H.A.M. Man - Last update 7/04/07
make more!
-
{PIXEL/realism/cartoon} sig request
no. and a few changes, UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY STARDED could you make the mage FeMaLe?
-
Bam Margera - Skateboard ramp [Made in MS Paint]
meh... better then i could so, i'm not a pixeler...
-
{PIXEL/realism/cartoon} sig request
if anyone would. i would like a MALE mage wearing blue robes, with long hair, casting a large blue spell (if you could make it look like a ")") and a MALE warrior wearing red platelegs (shirt-less) with a large sword glowing red. if anyone could do this i would love it!! it can be pixel realism cartoon or really anything you can think of! (not "tech" style please though) oh, and please make it tip.it size
-
Free Gif animating
and no, its fine. EDIT: sorry double post :\
- Free Gif animating
-
BEST TRAINING GUIDE EVER! (thats uncrowded :D)
nooooooooo!!! now you made that spot crouded!!! lol jk. nice guide. i mage in: mistic top, bottom gloves and boots, sara/air staff or dds. works quite well, use "confuze" and they get really weak, can kill them in less then 10 hits. (i'm only lv 70)
-
Photo manipulation sigs- Closed for now.
that is amasing! you are the best!!!