Everything posted by Errdoth
-
Lock Please
Depending on the specifics of the type of clan, you can always PM a mod and they will advise you on where to put it.
-
Have a paradox?
Because he's a Christian :P I'd love to see how Carlin would bat that little paradox away, most likely '[omg] any1 hu nos wat 'omnizipunt' meenz iz lik gona go 2 hell coz dey dunt belif in God' Un-Biased View The existance of such a being would that would have created the world, it's forces and dimensions, and invariably, time itself, would not be confined by the forces it created, and would therefore be outside of time itself. Catholic View God is more powerful than the forces, time included, that he created.
-
When was the last time you ?
Had a cookie 45 seconds ago. When was the last time you baked bread?
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned because no one's hair could have been worse than mine today.
-
R.I.P Bob Woolmer - MURDER
Suffocation. Wow, just wow, how low some people are.
-
Posting Real Life Pictures
Safety what? I think of all the sites I visit in the Internet, TIF is the only one that doesn't allow pictures. And technically, all users should at least be a teenager. A teenager should know the 'dangers of the internet' at that age. While it may not be very likely that something will actually happen, the is still the potential risk, as tripsis said, that something can happen.
-
TIFers with DeviantArts
I was just curious as to how many people on TIF have Deviant arts. I have seen some in peoples sigs, but just how many people do?
-
Post pictures of your pets here
I love that one. There are more on my DA
-
Some fakes I made. Advice please!
What he said ^ Same. Try This for photosop if you have that.
-
AIDS Vaccine
Good point, since most vaccines are just weakened or dead viruses that trick the immune system into producing antibodies, that dosen't really make anything better if you have an incredibly weakened immune system. Is this a vaccine or a cure we are discussing here? A vaccine would be feasible if there was only one stran (have to look into that), but I don't feel the same about a cure.
-
AIDS Vaccine
There are different strains of AIDS? I throught it was simply advanced HIV. Is it like the flu?
-
Posting Real Life Pictures
But this one's like something that the admins are concerned about for "safety", it's not like taking away post counts, which has no general effect on the "safety" of people, and either way, nothing bad nor good would happen from taking away post counts.
-
Posting Real Life Pictures
Who knows? Are they still discussing it, or was the updated rule final?
-
Full screen reply area
I don't really know, your reasoning makes perfect sense, but everywhere else, it is MOD for some reason.
-
Full screen reply area
Then why don't you? As far as I know, there is no MOD developed in either phpbbhacks, or the phpBB MOD database. While such a MOD could be built, it would take a lot of time on the part of Albosky to create one, though he has surprised us before. In short, as said above, use the prieview buttom to iron out any kinks in your post/thread, and if you could find a MOD that would allow the reply screen to be larger, I would be more apt to take into consideration the benefits of that, but you must remember, that phpbb is written in PHP scripting, so if you can point out to me a way to make the screen larger in PHP, and place it in this file, without crashing the servers, then by all means, I will send you a cookie.
-
Exotic Sweets *tasty*
Oh My God. You are my hero. I love those cookies so much. If I had to pick one food to eat for the rest of my life, it'd be them. Samoa........Mmmn............... I actually brought a box of girl scout cookies on a boy scout hike. Ironic.
-
How to Get iPod Speakers to Stay In While Exercising
^^^ And I thought tape was dumb.
-
How to Get iPod Speakers to Stay In While Exercising
beat that!
-
The Mysterious Editor
... and you think you'll get a straight answer to this question because ... ? I really don't know, but whenever I post, your the first person to respond. Suspicious, I say. And it makes perfect sense that your Guthix Skiller article would be put to throw off suspicion, but it only proved that your writing was "Times Worthy" :-k ... :-k ... :-k
-
How to Get iPod Speakers to Stay In While Exercising
Would cost approx. $30 to ship to US, lol, and thats a 8-12 day delivery.
-
How to Get iPod Speakers to Stay In While Exercising
I don't really want the earphones. I am happy with my buds, but am also curious as to how some people do get them to stay in their ears, do some people just have special ears or something?
-
The Mysterious Editor
Has the editor acuall poster in this topic on their actual forum account, not the "The_Editor" one?
-
Huge pet food recall. Is your pet in any danger?
I wouldn't take the risk, because that's just it. There is no way to visually tell which paket is good and which is bad, until it is after you can do anything. You could try taking the food back to the petstore, it is a recall, afterall. Or you can call this number and they will tell you what to do: 1-866-895-2708
-
How to Get iPod Speakers to Stay In While Exercising
Okay, so, I have taken it to myself to work out, and run*, and I like to listen to my iPod, and whoever has an iPod**, will know how bad those little earbuds are. Everytime you step, they wiggle and fall out***, and I don't like to really be interruted with having to put them back in, because I lose my breathing count and have to start over, and it is just annoying. I've looked at some articles with ways to keep them in, but all they talk about are those US$125 in-ear models, which I don't exactly want because they will probably get sweaty and burn out like the included ones. Does anyone know of a way to get them to stay in, or an alternative type of headphone that is not very expensive? Tyia (My newest acronym buddy, thank you in advance) * My marathon training for those curious ** Which is quite a lot of people these days *** Damn! I hate that!
-
Huge pet food recall. Is your pet in any danger?
Eukanuba was on the recall list. for the full list, go to http://www.menufoods.com/recall Eukanuba was mentioned in one of the articles.