Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Art and Media
    Mister: Yup, that's gonna be fixed, it's on my list. Skully: Collar like the part that comes up? It does look kinda weird to me too, but I'm not sure how to make it look any better, any ideas? Bacon: I have no idea what you're talking about :-w :lol: I have trouble with detail, anyone have any examples or anything else to help me with that? On a large scale detail usually ends up looking awkward and out of place for me. As for the flame, you're right, it could stand to be larger. Maybe a little higher saturation too... :-k
  2. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I can describe one for you... It shall have wheels that look like Pizzas, and it will look like a Giant Pizza too. I win? (Oh and it can be made from Pizza if you wish.) It must be drawn on paint. Doing it right? :lol:
  3. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't think a religious map is really needed :?
  4. Bad Religion - Let them eat war. Edit: Now Rage Against the Machine - Know Your Enemy. Love this song :)
  5. Skull replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, collarbones are a [bleep], broke my right one twice. Now I can barley lift my right arm past 90 degrees.
  6. What isn't better than china, honestly? (No offense intended to the chinese)
  7. You, my good sir, have completely, and utterly, failed. It is beyond comprehension. SO I'll say it this way: No. Go slaughter some leprechauns :twss: [/hide] You, my good sir, have completely, and utterly, failed. It is beyond comprehension. SO I'll say it this way: No. Way to try and insult him by repeating the exact same thing he said. I said it to someone else... Way to hop on the Lenin bandwagon. :wall: You realize that Lenin isn't that great at all? From what I've observed he isn't even that funny - paperclips was funnier. Lenin is witty, paperclips just said funny stuff that anyone could understand.
  8. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I think this is getting a little over serious... :-#
  9. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I think a flag is a good idea.
  10. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Viking rule?
  11. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Wait, I'm a viking, all I have to do is kill stuff.
  12. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    We have cookies, and pie. Yes... lots of pie. I like pie guys... I'm not sure I can rebel against pie.
  13. Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in General Discussion
    I did some range, got a prayer level.
  15. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Art and Media
    Thanks a lot guys. :thumbsup: Yaff: Yeah, this piece is a totally new style for me and I think it looks better than my previous one. Detail is for the most part a still come factor, but it's something I struggle with. Anatomy is another one, I tend to make heads to big and arms to short. NOM: Thanks for the help. I tend to be off with my anatomy, so I'll try out the stuff you suggested :D Lit: You're right, the lips do look a little wide, I'll try to fix that up. The hair too, I was going to do that but I guess I forgot, I'm not really sure. And yeah, it's otm :lol:
  16. Skull posted a topic in Art and Media
    Pixel request I started working on months ago but never finished. I messed up and made the character way too big. I started working on it again and for the life of me I can't get the legs to look good. Also it's largely pillow shaded :-X [hide=Attempt at legs][/hide] If anyone has any advice or criticism or whatever I'd appreciate hearing it. This is also my first topic on tif, more than 2 years later :roll:
  17. Crazy (American/Australian/Canadian/whatever else) hypocrites. Scottish. Or maybe not. I've never too sure. Staffordshire is in England. Why do we Scots always get the blame lol? He's saying he's Scottish.
  18. :thumbsup: Rise Against - State of the Union
  19. Skull replied to Ryu's topic in The Art Bazaar
    I can almost guarantee you you won't get this. Pixel signatures take a long time to do and require lots of work.
  20. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Nadril :shock: Lmao :lol:
  21. epicbumpfornoapparentreasongonow!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D =D> :lol: :roll:
  22. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    It's kind of hard to keep track considering how fast people are posting. We could probably use another thread. but that wouldn't work. But I nominated |Goddess| for queen. I also nominated jaerkd00d and Skull_Emblem for vikings. I second all of the above.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in General Discussion
    Defence, defence and more defence. :thumbsup:
  24. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    As long as I get to be a viking...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.