Everything posted by Skull
- Today...
- Homework
-
safe spot f2p
If you can safespot it and the drops don't suck, it's going to be crowded as hell. That being said; Lessers, greaters if you're brave, hill giants, moss giants, ice giants/warriors (Pretty sure there's a safespot in there), level 56 cockroaches, ankous.
-
Is God real post your thoughts!
And are you denying the existence of God because you haven't actually seen him...or her? Can't say I've ever seen a museum with God bones in it :lol:
-
Let me see your shoes!
I think she said man's shoe because she's a girl, not saying they're manly or anything :|
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Damian Marley - Move! I'm all over the place musically. First a fake rap group, then metal, then acoustic, and now reggae. And a lot in between.
-
Pixel Of The Month! Freestyle Theme!
Wow, I forgot about this. If I finish my current pixel I'll enter it. Good to see you back cb.
- Get to 1000
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9 here, 4 everywhere else.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
20
-
Manga/Anime Discussion
I didn't find anything confusing about death note, hell I even knew all the characters names. And that's impressive for me since I watched like 30 episodes of bleach and the only names I knew were Ichigo, Chad, and Ryuka (or however you spell that).
-
Let me see your shoes!
[hide=][/hide] My new shoes. Nice and comfy, good for running and whatever else.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
O_O I started listening to that as soon as I opened this. :shock: Haha, that's a little weird :shock: In Flames - Crawl Through Knives Edit: Now... [yt]urcESNv23Eo[/yt] Ridiculously awesome.
- Get to 1000
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Amon Amarth - Runes To My Memory
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Lonely Island - [bleep] In My Pants Lol :lol:
- Get to 1000
-
Little Animation Request
Uh, I could try... I've never done any animating before though :lol:
- Twilight.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Ras Trent - The Lonely Island :lol:
- useless laws.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
17
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
why not just take a cruise Because cruise ships don't fly thousands of feet up...?
-
I have forgotten: Hammer at bandos, Spade at barrows & more!
Forgot one once, a friend brought me one in under a minute. :)
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
I had a problem with the word "beast" (like saying someone's a beast at football or something) about 2 years ago. Now I say it almost never.