Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. It's ok, next week it'll be too serious.
  2. I know I said I wasn't going to post, but I felt this necessary: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=720308 " ;)" You made that over a year ago, you have a problem with how the forum direction is going these days, so make another one if it's that easy. Edit: Got beat to it.
  3. Or instead you could make a thread that has "actual discussion"...? ;)
  4. Basically, if I ruled my country, it would be a [cabbage] hole.
  5. Barrow a whip from a friend or use a D long/scimmy. After that, use the best armour you can afford.
  6. I would have called the person, told them where it was and then left. I'm not big on randomly giving out my address.
  7. Sometimes Selling Out is Giving Up - Rise Against \
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Write :thumbsup: I draw still and I suck. No one other than you has to see it, so why not? Edit: Fast responses are fast. :shock:
  9. Oh [cabbage], I want to make a zombie killing soundtrack :shock:
  10. Skull replied to dillingham1's topic in Off-Topic
    I knew that :-w
  11. Skull replied to dillingham1's topic in Off-Topic
    You guess. You take math courses 5 years early compared to where I live? I don't know.
  12. Skull replied to dillingham1's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't SAT's have like Pre-Calc. on them? How the hell do you do pre-calc. as a 7th grader? :?
  13. Rise Against - Death Blossoms
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Got back from track, the good news is that I got to run with the sprinters. Bad news: it was a hell day :lol: Anyways, I wasn't even last on the run today and I kept up with everyone on the sprints after. I didn't get a chance to do any more long jump or pole vault today though.
  15. Skull replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    Forced myself to watch the movie, it wasn't nearly bad as I expected it to be. Not all that good either. The plot was predictable to say the least though. I still need to read the books though I guess.
  16. Skull replied to BabyPunchers's topic in Off-Topic
    Same with me, I knew that song, I've heard of the band, but I didn't know it was by them though.
  17. Can you get on McAfee? Or any other antivirus site?
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll get over it. Once I'm in a little better shape than I am now I'll probably re-join the sprinter group. I'm ridiculous amounts faster than all the throwers I ran with though, so hopefully I don't get stuck there. I'm a pretty solid sprinter though, I don't see why I would need to be able to run a fast 2 miles when the max I'll end up running in a meet is 400. Oh well, it's an experience. It might be more fun if I was physically capable of doing the motions for the throws though :lol:
  19. Skull replied to mustangs407's topic in Off-Topic
    Jeans and a shirt I got for free from something or any other cheap T-shirt. Yeah, I'm a classy guy.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Got demoted to a thrower in track since I die at any distances over about 2 miles. So I went from running 5 miles or more a practice to running about one 10 minute mile. And the worst part is, I can't even throw since I'm a fairly small kid and I have a really bad shoulder. I think I might quit :| No clue what I did in school, as always.
  21. Grats and such on the level, and such. Nice progress for two months. One time I got a level in 2 months. It was very special indeed. Aka grats. \
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Apparently 335 miles NNW of San Antonio. Not that far north, maybe a hundred miles above Midland. Amarillo got hit bad, and they're a little south of OKC. Storm's [bleep] ridiculous. I live in New England and it was 60 and sunny :lol:
  23. Mandark - Late Night A friend of mine's "band."
  24. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in General Discussion
    Died for the first time in probably over a year (not counting randomly dying for fun). Afking at fleshies in full guthix on a PvP world wasn't my greatest idea. :lol: I lost my guthix cape though :cry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.