Everything posted by Skull
-
worst pain ever inflicted on you
Probably the second time I broke my collar bone. It didn't really hurt to begin with, next day was bad though.
-
Your Political Compass
Took this awhile ago, I was next to stalin.
-
What's wrong with having unbalanced stats?
nothing wrong with it. I have 3 skiller accs 1 for wc 1 for mining 1 for fish That's just stupid. I usually don't agree with you, but that is pretty stupid. Why not mine and fish on one skiller account?
-
Mod MMG's Ingame Behind the Scenes
Says the P2Per. I like f2p how it is too. Doesn't mean I won't like it even better after though :lol: :thumbsup: *Ex p2p*
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rise Against - Death Blossoms If they had put this on Appeal to Reason, half as many people would have called them sellouts.
-
Hold Your Breath and Press x - use hide tags
[hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] Ugh, not very good [hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] A little better after a few minutes break.
-
Lock Please, or let it die.
I'm pretty sure mmg said 1000, not 100 ;)
-
*NEW* Player Behavior Rants (No Naming Names)
People who ask if I'm muted because I put periods/full stops at the end of my sentences. Only a minor annoyance though.
-
Recommend an artist/band to the poster above you
United Nations. They're Powerviolence or something like that, not sure if you'd like them.
- Today...
-
Marijuana?
You just saying, "no you're wrong" doesn't prove someone wrong :lol: And marijuana does slow reaction time, which in turn can make driving more difficult. The problem is that people have different reactions to marijuana. Hence why I said can make. I think I should have said could though. But I don't really care.
-
Marijuana?
You just saying, "no you're wrong" doesn't prove someone wrong :lol: And marijuana does slow reaction time, which in turn can make driving more difficult.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Cymbals Eat Guitars - Wind Phoenix Pretty cool band. At The Drive-In - Arcarsenal
-
Marijuana?
I'm pretty sure marijuana is about as addictive as caffeine... I don't think many people are addicted to it. Maybe slightly dependent, but I'd say full blown addiction is pretty rare. Not that I'd really know from first hand sources, I don't know many people who smoke, since the ones that are smart don't go around yelling about it and the ones that do that were idiots to begin with :lol:
-
Marijuana?
I never said what my opinion on it's legal status was did I? Anyways, I think it should be legal to 21 and older but there should be a restriction on the amount you can have on you at a time ( there are laws like this in some places, I'm not sure exactly what they are though) and if there's a certain level of THC in your blood and you're pulled over while driving it should be considered DUI and should be treated as such. Basically, alcohol with a little more control.
-
Marijuana?
[hide=] Yeah, why not add one more thing that can legally kill you? If you're talking about cannabis, there's almost no way to die as a direct result of using it. I think it's something like 4 kilo's of marijuana is a fatal dosage, and if you can smoke/ingest/whatever that much then I'd be surprised. Not sure if that's right though I found it on a site a while ago and I have no idea what site it was so who knows. Anyways, my friend sent me a link to an article a few days ago about marijuana possibly being legalized in California. If I still have it I'll post it. Still, it's bad for you. If you can rpove to me that marijuana improves your health, I'll chomp on my foot. In under 5 minutes, expect to be chomping on your foot. You've gotta be kidding me. I've been forced to sit through 5+ hours of video on something that's secretly good for your physical health? I don't believe it. I refuse to believe it, [/hide] It's not good for you, but it has some positive effects when used correctly.
-
Marijuana?
Yeah, why not add one more thing that can legally kill you? If you're talking about cannabis, there's almost no way to die as a direct result of using it. I think it's something like 4 kilo's of marijuana is a fatal dosage, and if you can smoke/ingest/whatever that much then I'd be surprised. Not sure if that's right though I found it on a site a while ago and I have no idea what site it was so who knows. Anyways, my friend sent me a link to an article a few days ago about marijuana possibly being legalized in California. If I still have it I'll post it. Still, it's bad for you. If you can rpove to me that marijuana improves your health, I'll chomp on my foot. In under 5 minutes, expect to be chomping on your foot. Edit: Just to start off with... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis
-
Marijuana?
Yeah, why not add one more thing that can legally kill you? If you're talking about cannabis, there's almost no way to die as a direct result of using it. I think it's something like 4 kilo's of marijuana is a fatal dosage, and if you can smoke/ingest/whatever that much then I'd be surprised. Not sure if that's right though I found it on a site a while ago and I have no idea what site it was so who knows. Anyways, my friend sent me a link to an article a few days ago about marijuana possibly being legalized in California. If I still have it I'll post it. Edit: I didn't save the link.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Santana - Put Your Lights On
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Tool - Lateralus
-
Rating Avatars Game
If you were a boring you'd have a 100 by 100 square of transparency. 4/10
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8 or 9 ish.
-
~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~
Uno's not taking requests now sorry. And you posted that in like 10 places already. I suggest editing that you're not taking requests now Uno, seeing as you get a lot of people trying to get them :)
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore
-
RS players like metal music?
Average pking video: Disturbed Slipknot Drowning Pool (Bodies to be specific) Not that this is bad per say, but boring and repetitive.