Everything posted by Skull
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
I've been bored, so I thought I might have some fun opening up a pixel shop. As of right now I'm probably going to only do avatar requests, but if you think you have a really cool or original idea for a signature go ahead and post it and if I like it enough I might make it. I'm not going to do every request, just the ones I want. If your request is really creative or really easy to do you're more likely to get it done though. Information I need to make a pixel: As much as you can give me. Sketches and references are helpful, but not required. If you want a person in your avatar, I need to know what you want the character to be wearing, what they look like (hair colour and skin colour, etc.), how much of them you want to see (shoulders up, head only, full body, anything else) and what you want the character to be doing. Just remember that an avatar is at max 100x100 pixels which means, no, you can't have a guy wearing full bandos and a godsword riding a dragon over falador which is under siege by robot zombies no matter how cool it sounds, unless you don't mind your character to be 1 pixel. As far as order forms go, I honestly don't care, you can write it in the form of a paragraph if you want, as long as I get the info I need. Also, since it's my shop, if I tell you I'm not going to do it or if I don't choose it and you annoy me about doing it (that doesn't mean you can't ask me about how it's going, why I didn't choose it, etc. Just don't be annoying ;) ) then I will ignore you. Sorry about this shop being a cluster [bleep] of words, this was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I'll fix it up later.
-
for £100k would you let your parents...
I probably would.
-
New Blogscape clan chat (unofficial of course) owner
I stopped caring ages ago. Or since squig got banned really. Good luck to the next leader (Cod). Edit: The number of votes people got surprised me tbh. Ace has only 3 and Faith has 7 when Ace has been around since the beginning of all blogscape chats and Faith has been here for like 2 months (no offense to faith btw, I think she'd be a pretty good leader actually.)
-
Badassery
[/hide] Just some extra info that I thought was f---ing amazing. This guy's pretty damn beastly. Thanks, whiteguy, for sharing. So let me get this straight....He had been shot in the face and was missing half of his head, and he picked his gun back up, aimed, and killed the person who shot him.... Jesus Christ they need to make a movie out of that. Ever seen Enemy at the Gates? It's a movie about the Russian sniper Vasily Zaytsev, who was pretty badass himself. I really liked it, you might too.
- Today...
-
The Running Thread
godly. this gets me thinking though- where i could view my school records? : If it's anything like my school, it might be on their website (assuming it has one).
-
Today...
I feel terrible, hopefully cause I ate a [cabbage] load for dinner and not because of swine flu. Found out my friend rolled over his car, totaled it, and is lucky to be alive. I don't know any details other than that though. If it happened right after school then I'm lucky because I almost skipped track to go hang out with him. :? Edit, just sat up and got really dizzy and couldn't see anything. I think I'm sick. :wall:
-
procrastinatiooooooooooooon
I don't procrastinate, that would imply that I'm going to do whatever it is eventually.
-
How Much is Your Account Worth to You?
I'd say probably $75 or so now. :lol:
-
A challenge for those of you who want a challenge.
Why did the skull scepter challenge get removed? :cry:
-
Do YOU Pirate Music?
[yt]u_oAplHmZEA[/yt] 1.7k posts lol
-
The Running Thread
Those are pretty amazing times. Do you run the 32?
- Today...
-
The Running Thread
That's been dead for months, give it up :lol:
-
The Running Thread
I hate running. I've gotten slow in my old age. :roll:
-
Today...
Whattt?? D: Who? I think the episode was on a few weeks back in America (I've only just been downloading season 5) Do you really want to know? :cry: :cry: :cry: It's not niiiiiice :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: [hide=spoiler?]Kutner? That made me mad. Apparently the guy who plays him works for Obama now, so he couldn't be on the show anymore.[/hide] Anyways, had a track meet yesterday, and it was 90 degrees. I did pretty well considering though. I finally managed to hit my mark in long jump after a week of missing constantly. Only jumped 14' but I'm just happy I'm not faulting constantly anymore. Should be back to 16 feet + by next week. I have a doctors appointment so I'm not at track today and tomorrow we have a meet against our rival town. Not that they have any chance of winning, we dominate our conference.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Damian Marley feat Nas - Road to Zion
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
With that clothing, as soon as some zombies get you, you're screwed. If they're close enough to get me, I'm probably screwed no matter what.
-
Alcoholic Drinks
Orange juice, other fruit juice, and southern comfort. I had it once and liked it. I don't drink though.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
[hide=][/hide]
-
Today...
Yeah... every so often something screws up with the family, every month or two >.< Anyways before I probably go to bed I feel like posting. I've been downloading and watching episodes of House Season 5 all day. I've watched like... 7 and I've got 4 more saved. THEY'RE AMAZING! Too amazing damnit! I'm very tempted not to sleep, but to have an all-nighter watching House =/ It's three in the morning as it is... I did the exact same thing about a week ago. :thumbsup: Anyways, today it was hot. Like 90 degrees (Fahrenheit obviously) hot. It should never be that hot, let alone in April. It was below freezing only a few days ago. I hate New England. I wish it would stay between 30 and 70 all year, none of this -20 to 100 bull [cabbage] we get.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rage Against the Machine - Take the power back
-
What is your favourite quote?
It's the exact same thing as the other thread; sayings can be quotes and quotes can be sayings.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C Everything you could ever want to know about vitamin c and more. Edit: Oh, and you can buy a bottle of Vitamin C supplements and be set. 100 capsules with 500 mg each costs something like 6 dollars, so it's something easy and cheap. Granted 500mg is something like 800% of the daily value, but whatever.
- Bored...