Alcoholic Drinks

Faux

What type of drinks do you guys enjoy? I'm asking for specific brands and mixes that I can use

Has anyone tried the Smirnoff Cosmo/Mojito? I have a friend coming tonight and I'm wondering if either of those two would be a good drink for a girl. I see it at the the store all the time but never really tried em. Flavored Smirnoff vodka taste like [wagon] though...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flavoured vodkas are extremely popular with girls in general, most notably Smirnoff Ice, WKD red or blue, Fat Frog etc. A lot of my friends just buy bottles of vodka and mix, cranberry juice, coke, lemonade etc.

Is it a party she's coming to? Is it a date? Is it a quiet night between you two in your house? More information helps with the choice, drinking flavoured vodkas or cocktails with a dinner wouldn't be a nice flavour mix at all.

Oh definitely not a date. We're just gonna hang out in my room so something really casual. Cocktails are kinda what I'm looking at

Jagerbombs are awesome if you make it yourself :thumbup: Expensive as hell at clubs though..

As for a girly drink, try midori.

Ah [cabbage] we've to try that. That's redbull and jagermeister right?

Two words: Bombay Sapphire! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yes, Jagarbombs are great and are kind of a uni drink, they'll taste nice for both of you. Could just buy a half liter bottle of Jagar and about 1-1.5 liters of Red bull / energy drink and drink them, if you have a lot of them the energy buzz makes it more fun as well.

If I remember correctly Bombay Sapphire is Gin? If it's what I'm thinking about avoid Gin, it's doesn't go down well with younger people it seems, me nor none of my friends like Gin. It's reasonable though mixed with 7up.

Alcohol isn't really a "2 of us hanging out" kinda 'drug' unless you're looking to get with her, honestly, I'd recommend something else but it's an "illegal" substance so I can't.

Call me odd, but Glenfidditch Whiskey is a personal favourite.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Oh I don't think I'm giving her jagerbombs... Friend is having a party the week after and jagerbombs would be great for that one. and lol no, i don't think i need to get her drunk to get with her... not that i'd want to.

edit: what do you guys think about Baileys irish cream? Never tried it but a friend was asking

I don't like baileys. Probably because I'm lactose intolerant.

Nothing beats some good old cider. Strongbow is a personal favorite of mine ;)

2v8sgvs.png

what do you guys think about Baileys irish cream?

Personally, I enjoy Bailey's in coffee. I find it a bit to rich to drink straight up.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Baileys is ok, but not as enjoyable to drink as say beer / cider or alcopops are. You're probably only going to be doing 5-6 shots max unless you're looking to get smashed, which I highly doubt as there's only 2 of you. Cider, beer, wine, alcopops etc are much more 'social' drinks and for said situation I'd much prefer them.

Oh no I think people have it wrong. This thread isn't just for what I need tonight. I want to know what people enjoy mainly. Recommending a drink for tonight is just a side discussion.

Besides, I think I'm going to go with a Midori for later if they have it on stock. The LCBO site says they do but it's also a discontinued product.

I've always been a fan of rum and coke, it's pretty easy to get drunk off though so I don't drink it much anymore. Now I just stick to drinking Guinness. Irish car bombs (Guinness + drop a shot of Irish cream in it and chug) are good if you can chug really easily, I like drinking slow though so I don't do that often.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Oh, in general then.

Well, I normally just drink some cheap beers I like the taste of. My main drink would be Tuborg, which I'm pretty sure is sold in America as well as so far I've seen it in videos of 2 famous American bands. Has a pretty nice taste for cheap beer, not strong taste and the alcohol level is low (4.0%) meaning it's a more social drink, I'd normally have 6-8 over the space of 2-3.5 hours on a normal night.

If I have the money, Heiniken without a doubt, great taste but is somewhat expensive for a cheap budget.

Cider, depends on the type and what country it's made in. British and Irish ciders are great, I can't stand French ciders. Not sure what American ciders are like. I'm sure there has to be at least 1 British / Irish cider sold somewhere near you, could be expensive though.

I don't drink much spirits though, I just don't like the general taste off them and I've always have to much of them. I wouldn't consider Malibu a spirit though, it's great tasting and only 22% meaning you can drink more of it. Jagarbombs, they're great and go down real well but rather expensive (In Ireland anyway). Straight spirits I just don't drink anymore.

I don't like drinking very much, but occasionally I'll have a little Jack Daniel's and Dr. Pepper with my family or something. Little bit of a deviation from Jack and Coke, but I like it because the taste and texture is something like sour honey.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Vodka and Jones Foo-Foo Berry Soda is amazing. I try to shy away from vodka mixed drinks because I got alcohol poisoning over Christmas break at a party at my house the last time I had Vodka. A whole liter of Vodka in Screwdrivers in under an hour. Not a good night. I had a .38 BAC.

Lately I've just been drinking beer. I do like Johnny Walker and water though.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

My favourite is by far Irish car bombs : 1/2pint guinness, 1/2shot jameson, 1/2shot baileys. Add both 1/2 shots into a shot glass and drop it into the guiness, chug it all before it foams up (in less than 5 seconds). Tastes like chocolate milk and gets you hammered :D

My bartender friend made me all kinds of other drinks of that sort but I can't for the life of me remember any of their names... colourful though.

hiccup.png

grey goose and orange juice.

I read once that Evil Knievel has a hollowed-out walking stick he keeps full of Grey Goose. :thumbsup: