Alcoholic Drinks

Faux

Here's a party drink some of my friend's told me about. Take a case of Natty, handle of vodka, and some lemonade powder mix and just mix it all in a cooler. Yea I know sounds awful but I swear by this stuff, tastes great, very cheap for the amount of alcohol you get and it'll take down a party unlike anything I've ever seen. If I'm out at a bar or something I usually just stick to anything made with whiskey or rum. Whiskey sour, Jack and coke, rum and coke are all great drinks.

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink rarely, when it's alcohol it's usually Captain Morgan's Black label rum (Or appleton) and cream liquors like Baileys are the best IMO. Scotch whiskey goes fine too, never drink just for the sole purpose of getting 'wasted' though. It's just a substance amongst others, there's nothing glorious or great about overconsuming it.

Mostly a fan of beer, be it lager, stout or ale - i drink 'em all. Let me give you an advice - don't drink chinese beer! I've tried a couple of different ones, they are awful... They taste like water.

I can enjoy a glass of whiskey or bourbon, but nothing i drink often. I also enjoy "sweet rum" (such as Malibu mango).

I usually drink to get drunk.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I discovered another drink I can suggest.

Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay Pineapple rum and orange juice. Tropical taste, and it goes down smoother than a screwdriver.

Mickey's malt liquor... ball on a budget and get stung with Mickey's. Or white russians, can't go wrong with The Dudes drink (big lebowski) :) .

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)

Vodka Sunsets - OJ, Red cordial, ice.

They are nice, but i stick to double ice blacks with a hint of red cordial.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Had a shot tonight that was quite pleasant, called a Box Jellyfish (the bar was The Box). Baileys and peach schnaps mixed with some green stuff that made it look like a mini jellyfish with some strawberry bits in. Not too bad.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Talk of really cheap drink, i went through a phase of drinking those really crap cheap ciders (White lightning/ Diamond etc). Now i'd rather pay the bit extra for some Bulmers than buy a load of the crap stuff. Quite a lot of teenagers here drink Buckfast, fortified tonic wine. Tastes like piss but has a high alchohol % and is made by Monks.

Thank God for monks eh?

OT:

I have been drinking Vodka + Red Bull/Orange Juice since I was 16. I did the hard stuff till then.... a.k.a. caffeine-tea. :P

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Haha, I want to try absinthe so bad. It just seems so ... interesting. Like if you drink it, suddenly you sprout wings. But you're too cool to notice them.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Haha, I want to try absinthe so bad. It just seems so ... interesting. Like if you drink it, suddenly you sprout wings. But you're too cool to notice them.

Marilyn Manson has his own award winning absinthe called "Mansinthe".

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

If you drink it, you'll just get wasted fast and have a massive hangover due to the extremely high alcoholic content (towards 75-80%) after heavy consumption. It tastes like crap if you don't dilute it enough, too. It's not really a magical drink. It's a bunch of herbs in high percentage alcohol.

only two beers l like are guiness and heineken..

Unless you drink Heiniken in the Netherlands, how can you stand it? As a dutchman, I find Heiniken acceptable when from a bottle (the brown ones). The ones you get abroad (green ones) taste like crap. It's like they collected the waste produced and bottle it in green "waste" bottles, and then shipping them abroad selling them as " premium lager"...ugh.

American export beers (like Bud, budweiser) are too bland for my taste. German lagers are generally nice (Warsteiner) and I like Tuborg and Karlsberg as well.

Not to be patriottic, but here in the Netherlands we brew some mighty fine beers, like Grolsch, Brand and of course the finest of them all (in my opinion, anyway), Hertog Jan (=translated: Duke John)

I'm not much into liquor, I only like sweet stuff, but you get too drunk too fast too expensive. I'm not into Whiskey or stuff like theat, it all tastes like white spirit (not that I tried drinking white spirit) in my opinion.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

If you drink it, you'll just get wasted fast and have a massive hangover due to the extremely high alcoholic content (towards 75-80%) after heavy consumption. It tastes like crap if you don't dilute it enough, too. It's not really a magical drink. It's a bunch of herbs in high percentage alcohol.

Correct me if I am wrong, isn't the "psychoactive" ingredient Wormwood?

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)

Correct me if I am wrong, isn't the "psychoactive" ingredient Wormwood?

It is, yeah. You need to be careful when buying absinthe though; there's no restriction on labeling like there is with scotch or bourbon (or most spirits), so they can slap the name 'absinthe' on just about anything. Most of the absinthe around - like the kind people bring back from holiday - is just high strength anise flavoured alcohol, and not 'true' absinthe.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I read online a while ago about a drink that had tiny bits of metal in it so that when you drank it they cut the back of your throat and supposedly that would get you drunk quicker.

Reading it back though, sounds like utter crap.

keen.png

I read online a while ago about a drink that had tiny bits of metal in it so that when you drank it they cut the back of your throat and supposedly that would get you drunk quicker.

Reading it back though, sounds like utter crap.

That's a myth. The drink is Goldschlager, which does have tiny gold flakes through it, but they don't cut your throat.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Talk of really cheap drink, i went through a phase of drinking those really crap cheap ciders (White lightning/ Diamond etc). Now i'd rather pay the bit extra for some Bulmers than buy a load of the crap stuff. Quite a lot of teenagers here drink Buckfast, fortified tonic wine. Tastes like piss but has a high alchohol % and is made by Monks.

It might take like piss, but when you have 2 bottles of that in you, it can make for a very funny night :lol: When I did the maths before, I think the alcohol adds up to about 5-5.5 500ml cans of beer and about 3 cans red bull each (high caffeine content as well), 2 bottles of it will have you climbing buildings.

I'm hoping that is Irish Bulmers (Magners in your parts) as well McNeil, none of that English crap :shame:

only two beers l like are guiness and heineken..

Unless you drink Heiniken in the Netherlands, how can you stand it? As a dutchman, I find Heiniken acceptable when from a bottle (the brown ones). The ones you get abroad (green ones) taste like crap. It's like they collected the waste produced and bottle it in green "waste" bottles, and then shipping them abroad selling them as " premium lager"...ugh.

American export beers (like Bud, budweiser) are too bland for my taste. German lagers are generally nice (Warsteiner) and I like Tuborg and Karlsberg as well.

Not to be patriottic, but here in the Netherlands we brew some mighty fine beers, like Grolsch, Brand and of course the finest of them all (in my opinion, anyway), Hertog Jan (=translated: Duke John)

I'm not much into liquor, I only like sweet stuff, but you get too drunk too fast too expensive. I'm not into Whiskey or stuff like theat, it all tastes like white spirit (not that I tried drinking white spirit) in my opinion.

i live in the u.s, so id much rather have heineken than crap like bud or coors. ive never had brown bottle heineken so i dunno. i completly agree with you though beers in europe are so much better. -.-

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009