How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

How much is your account worth to you? If for some reason your wanted to stop playing RuneScape, and if account trading was allowed, how much would you be willing to sell your account for? How much do you think the effort you put into creating your account is worth? How much would someone have to offer you for you to give up your account?

Take into account any factors you wish. (For Example Quest Points, Total Amount of Money, Achievement Diary, etc...)

Name Your Price Here!

(If I offered You a Million Dollars I would infer you would accept. So priceless is not a good answer unless you mean it.)

Also Posting that no one would ever pay that much without giving a price isn't informative.

(This is NOT a questionnaire!)

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

To be honest, my account is priceless. I would never sell it even if we could, not for any amount of money... Maybe 1 million or more \'

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Well lets see per hour.

Let's go at like 4$ per hour.

with all my skills saying each one took 5 mins

1557/4=$389.25 :) lol

That math is off, but that would be my price. I wouldn't sell my account for anything less than 150$, because I put ALOT of work into my account.

And they get an extra 12m cash and 4m in maples so 16m=$5 per 1m 16x5=80

389.25+80=469.25

Sooo about $470 would be my guess :lol:

But I don't expect anyone to pay like over $100 for it tho :thumbdown:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

If they offer me 150$ .. it wont cover the time I "lost" (not the word I have to use but ...) and the cost of the interweb (I know what I red ..)

As they said above - ITS PRICELESS ... oh .. my precious ... they wont take you from meeeee :lol:

If account trading were allowed, the fastest levelers and money makers would run the market, and they'd be lucky to get $300 bucks for a maxed account... so I wouldn't sell it :roll: ;)

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

If account trading were allowed, the fastest levelers and money makers would run the market, and they'd be lucky to get $300 bucks for a maxed account... so I wouldn't sell it :roll: ;)

See my post

not alot of people pay that much for an account :roll:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

See my post

Ya but this isn't just another account this account has a rubber chicken and once everyone sees that they go :shock:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

See my post

Ya but this isn't just another account this account has a rubber chicken and once everyone sees that they go :shock:

you pay 300 bucks for internet respect. :wall:

See my post

you pay 300 bucks for internet respect. :wall:

I'm not the one buying it.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

See my post

look at [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]... $500+ sales all over.

(I don't actually use [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation], was jsut interesting to look)

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Five grand. (Pounds) I wouldnt sell it for 4999.99 quid or cheaper tbh. Its worth about that or f..er *go away*

Anything less than that wouldnt tempt me compared to the amount of effort thats gone into it. Five grand on the otherhand would be very usefull to me in rl.

I could see the world and stuff which is worth more to me plus ontop of that having had enjoyed myself all these years. Its like being payed for having fun and achieving something personal to me. It would have to be quite alot of cash though to be worth it. One grand could afford me *parts* to a new pc. It wouldnt go very far..

I be waiting patiently for offers in pm. Starting bid 5 grand.. :thumbup: :^o

See my post

look at [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]... $500+ sales all over.

(I don't actually use [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation], was jsut interesting to look)

ALOT of people buy them,i don't think so...

Five grand. (Pounds) I wouldnt sell it for 4999.99 quid or cheaper tbh. Its worth about that or f..er *go away*

Anything less than that wouldnt tempt me compared to the amount of effort thats gone into it. Five grand on the otherhand would be very usefull.

+1

you seem to forget RS is a game and if you quit every dollar/euro of whatever is just free :-s

Anything less than that wouldnt tempt me compared to the amount of effort thats gone into it. Five grand on the otherhand would be very usefull.

+1

you seem to forget RS is a game and if you quit every dollar/euro of whatever is just free :-s

You are Negitive. I am gonna call you negitive Nancy every time you post a negitive post.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

+1

You are Negitive. I am gonna call you negitive Nancy every time you post a negitive post.

i just discuss something,we both have different thoughts and then i'm a negative nancy :-k

I wouldn't sell it - priceless because the time and effort I put into this is not for sale. :lol:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?