How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

Priceless. Been playing since the dawn of time; just to give you an idea, I chose the Miner class back when RuneScape first came out. I should have chose Necromancer :(. Makes no difference now lol.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

if jagex started selling accounts they would get so rich!

What would be the point on playing though?

PKing.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'd part with my account relatively cheaply actually. It'd make me some money and finally give me a decent excuse to quit RuneScape.

However, I do not wish to see poor Moad14 die due to account sharing/trading, so I'll not part with her. Yes, we are separate entities. ::'

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

£1

Pshhh, your account is worth like 3 cheeseburgers. I'd sell mine for a piece of string.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Well, how much is an account with about 60mil worth of stuff and my stats worth lol?

But I don't think I'd sell it, even if I quit. That's like going to a friend's funeral and saying "he was a good man" before proceeding to harvest his organs for the black market.

Wait, your comparing a character that consist of a few 1s and 0s in a virtual world on some server in England to the respect that should be given for a living, breathing human? That's like saying 'I'm not going to sell my house, even though I'm moving, I'll just leave it deserted until it eventually deteriorates'.

But you see, people can afford to simply put their character to rest, while you'd normally have to sell one house to get another.

Air_Dragon15.png

if i sold it for the labor put into ita at like .10 on the hr it would still probly be like a few k...anywho if someone offered me 100 bucks id sell it. easy..im a poor college kid who needs beer. \'

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Well, how much is an account with about 60mil worth of stuff and my stats worth lol?

But I don't think I'd sell it, even if I quit. That's like going to a friend's funeral and saying "he was a good man" before proceeding to harvest his organs for the black market.

Wait, your comparing a character that consist of a few 1s and 0s in a virtual world on some server in England to the respect that should be given for a living, breathing human? That's like saying 'I'm not going to sell my house, even though I'm moving, I'll just leave it deserted until it eventually deteriorates'.

But you see, people can afford to simply put their character to rest, while you'd normally have to sell one house to get another.

It wasn't money I was talking about, it was principle. Would you not sell your house, even if you could afford it, because it would be 'unethical', instead letting it deteriorate into nothingness?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

My account is pricless to me. I wouldn't trade it for anything, ever. I also doubt i'll quit anytime soon. Due to the fact I enjoy runescape plus the lack of enjoyment in most other games.

Would probably sell for a few hundred bucks if they had a legal market for accounts :lol: Sure, an account made in 2001 has sentimental value & memories from back when I was pretty much just a brat, but you got to move on in life... Wouldn't think twice to sell it for $500 or $1k (nothing special these days, over level 100 though).

If my old friends played RS now though, I wouldn't sell it at all. The community is bloated with unknown kids now, back in the beginning with just a single server you at least remotely remembered every username that walked past you, maybe you even chatted or skilled with some of them regardless of the lack of a friend's list.