How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

I changed my mind, I will sell my account for a living and breathing mudkip.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

i never sell it cause i don't think it really worth anything cause look at my lvls :oops:

Really? I think you're pretty well balanced, definitely a good start for someone looking to buy an account.

that is ture but i wouldnt sell it either way because it my account and no one elses

Gamemonster3.png

Gamemonster3.png

I cant really put a price on it. I dont care about cash/levels/achievement diaries/quests etc. The fact that i couldnt let it go would be for two reasons.

These are because of the memories attached to the acc. All the laughs, the sad times, the happy times, the good times. But most importantly i wouldnt let it go because of my friends. I have well over 100+ friends, all of whom are very close to me and go on fairly regularly. Bare in mind that many of them live in different time zones, telling them all to add a new acc 'coz im selling this one' would be nigh impossible.

Malcazaar.png

The job of Bill Gates and all his money.

Warren Buffet is richer.

And hahahah at all the kids on here saying they wouldn't sell theres for less than $300. The only person on here who has said theirs is priceless that actually has any worth would be lep's account.

Maybe I am underrestimating some kid's nerdiness and their parent's wealth...but I doubt it.

Hmm let's see:

1890 total level (lowest level 65 Construction)

Questcape

All achievement diaries (even seers :thumbsup: )

about 50 mill in items

10 mill in cash

House worth about 5 mill (Yeah I got a pretty good house =) )

2 Mill in Kingdom Management

Getting it all back in case I got banned would probably take 5 months non-stop playing.

5 months = 5*30 days = 150 days = 150*24 hours = 3600 hours

at 5 an hour, that's 18000.

:shock: Damn, I don't even have that much money ...

(Let's hope I don't get hacked?)

well, i'm not sure exactly why someone would buy an account? imo the fun in developing your acc the way you want is what it's all about. If you just bought an account with straight 99s then there would be no point anymore.

on the other hand, if my account was taken hostage i wouldn't pay for it, i don't negotiate with terrorists :shame: I'd be like that guy in that new movie taken and hunt down who ever the [nice guys] who took my acc were.

Lastly, i just found this...I think it's actually very interestingly wierd...i didnt even know people did this...why do people do this?? lolz.

Admin edit: Do not post such links ~ Siobhana

Ok, now really lastly, the only time I'd buy an account is if it had like 3a and i could go bh and kill it with my acc and get all the stuff. :thumbsup:

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

well, i'm not sure exactly why someone would buy an account? imo the fun in developing your acc the way you want is what it's all about. If you just bought an account with straight 99s then there would be no point anymore.

on the other hand, if my account was taken hostage i wouldn't pay for it, i don't negotiate with terrorists :shame: I'd be like that guy in that new movie taken and hunt down who ever the [nice guys] who took my acc were.

Lastly, i just found this...I think it's actually very interestingly wierd...i didnt even know people did this...why do people do this?? lolz.

Admin edit: Do not post such links ~ Siobhana

Ok, now really lastly, the only time I'd buy an account is if it had like 3a and i could go bh and kill it with my acc and get all the stuff. :thumbsup:

wow. What was in that link?

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255