How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

My account really means a lot to me, i feel as if iv spent too much time with it to let it go, it would feel like too big a waste.

OT, kinda, but can you get accused of multilogging if you play runescape with the same account on multiple computers?

i dont think so i play at my mums and my dads, but that might only be 2 computers and thier in the the same country.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Well, there is a trick to log in with 2 accouns at 1 computer :twisted:

Just have 2 firefoxwindows open and once. Then enter unsername and password for both. THen click log in for both accounts very quick (must be under 1 second or something).

2 bad things for this method:

1. Not allowed

2. If you're on an old computer, it will lag.

bannerzi.gif

Just have 2 firefoxwindows open and once. Then enter unsername and password for both. THen click log in for both accounts very quick (must be under 1 second or something).

1. Not allowed

what does this have to do with anything?

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

1. Not allowed

Ah, I forgot why, someone said something about multi-loggin.

:wall: nvm then

bannerzi.gif

Supportmage isn't a lump of skills in snazzy pants; he's a personality who's been developed over four years. He's my friend, and he's not getting sold for any price.
How can numbers and letters stored at the jagex HQ be your friend? :-s

Well, I would sell it for 500-700 (thats about 640$-900$). Depends on the person who is buying it.

If a RL-Friend would like to have it, I propably would give it to him for free (cause I am kinda bored of RS now, AoG wtf 8-))

The problem is just, all of my RL-Friends that played RS have quit years ago.

I hope none of the Jagex-Staff reads this :?

bannerzi.gif

1. Not allowed

It wasnt multi-logging. read mah post!

i asked if i would get banned by playing the same account on multiple computers (ie, mom's house, dad's, grandparents, my laptop, my mac, etc)

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

1. Not allowed

i asked if i would get banned by playing the same account on multiple computers (ie, mom's house, dad's, grandparents, my laptop, my mac, etc)

Ah. You do not get banned for playing the same account on more then 1 computer. Why not, lol??

bannerzi.gif

1. Not allowed

Ah. You do not get banned for playing the same account on more then 1 computer. Why not, lol??

i herd crazy stories.

Since my account is on last chance i freak out with that kinda stuff

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Supportmage isn't a lump of skills in snazzy pants; he's a personality who's been developed over four years. He's my friend, and he's not getting sold for any price.
How can numbers and letters stored at the jagex HQ be your friend? :-s

Well, I would sell it for 500-700 (thats about 640$-900$). Depends on the person who is buying it.

If a RL-Friend would like to have it, I propably would give it to him for free (cause I am kinda bored of RS now, AoG wtf 8-))

The problem is just, all of my RL-Friends that played RS have quit years ago.

I hope none of the Jagex-Staff reads this :?

Because I role-play, that's how.

Still alive, still alive.

1. Not allowed

i herd crazy stories.

Since my account is on last chance i freak out with that kinda stuff

Wait are we talking about the same account on different computers AT THE SAME TIME? because if not why should they care? I mean for credit cards and banks if you buy something from korea and then japan and then australia they might give you a call but if its in the same general country lol i don't see the problem.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

My account is too personal for me to sell, unless of course i get offers for more than $100,000 hehehe :D

For the people that say NOONE would buy virtual items for that much, do i need to remind you of duke freedom and R2P?

For those that don't know, they were one of the most richest merchanters in RS until they got banned for selling their items for real life cash. Duke Freedom made over $15,000 doing that and R2P made over $100,000 i believe.

Don't believe me? look for R2P's gold selling site, he's still in business =P

archsupportei2.png

I would never put a price tag on my account. I have played almost 6 years, although my stats don't show it.

I've spent 4 years merching and 2 years training and making awesome friends and good memories. I would not sell Sk8er700 for $999,999,999.

09144a99bb.png

My account is too personal for me to sell, unless of course i get offers for more than $100,000 hehehe :D

For the people that say NOONE would buy virtual items for that much, do i need to remind you of duke freedom and R2P?

For those that don't know, they were one of the most richest merchanters in RS until they got banned for selling their items for real life cash. Duke Freedom made over $15,000 doing that and R2P made over $100,000 i believe.

Never heard of them but you do have a point. why would jagex care so much about real world item trading if it never happened?

P.S. If jagex became "naughty" they would open an official real world trading site and cash in. they have already eliminated all their competitors!

Think about that....

Never heard of them but you do have a point. why would jagex care so much about real world item trading if it never happened?

P.S. If jagex became "naughty" they would open an official real world trading site and cash in. they have already eliminated all their competitors!

Think about that....

I would quit if Jagex introduces a shop, where you can buy Items for RL-cash. Because then, rich people would rule the game.

But I do think (and hope) Jagex will not make such a mistake. :pray:

bannerzi.gif

I'd sell it for...a job that pays at least £5 an hour, with a bonus MMO for me to nolife on for a replacement ::'

That's all? thats not very much money at all...

I would lend my account for 10 dollars a day.

Wow your first post! I'm honored. :thumbsup:

Nice namesake too :thumbup: