How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

My account is too personal for me to sell, unless of course i get offers for more than $100,000 hehehe :D

For the people that say NOONE would buy virtual items for that much, do i need to remind you of duke freedom and R2P?

For those that don't know, they were one of the most richest merchanters in RS until they got banned for selling their items for real life cash. Duke Freedom made over $15,000 doing that and R2P made over $100,000 i believe.

Don't believe me? look for R2P's gold selling site, he's still in business =P

Never heard of them but you do have a point. why would jagex care so much about real world item trading if it never happened?

P.S. If jagex became "naughty" they would open an official real world trading site and cash in. they have already eliminated all their competitors!

Think about that....

I would quit if Jagex introduces a shop, where you can buy Items for RL-cash. Because then, rich people would rule the game.

But I do think (and hope) Jagex will not make such a mistake. :pray:

If you think about it, it wouldn't be too bad if they introduced a shop =0 i'm sure they would make A LOT of money selling rs gold.

But then again, accomplishments like having a party hat, 2376 skill total, etc. wouldn't be that much of an accomplishment anymore if jagex introduces a shop =S

archsupportei2.png

I would lend my account for 10 dollars a day.
So, you get money and free leveling. :shock:

Awesome!

if you think of it that way It might be good to lend it out for free if you can trust the person... make them pay for membership :)

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Well, I probably would never sell since I've put thousands of hours into the account. If I had to sell though, I probably wouldn't let go of it for less than $10,000. I mean, no, I don't expect anyone would ever actually pay that amount for a Runescape account, but to make it worth my while from all the hours spent, it would have to be that much to sway me.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I would lend my account for 10 dollars a day.
So, you get money and free leveling. :shock:

Awesome!

Even better than I thought! Is account lending or renting illegal?

Yes.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

My lvl 60 free account may not be one the best out there, but for me, it has a special meaning. RS was the first MMORPG I've ever played, and I spent many hours improving my character. I wouldn't ever sell this account.

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

no price that anyone would be willing to pay, I figure every hour I put into account is worth at least 4$

I would like to know the amount not whether or not anyone would buy it.

I keep hearing this and it is getting quite annoying.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

no price that anyone would be willing to pay, I figure every hour I put into account is worth at least 4$

I would like to know the amount not whether or not anyone would buy it.

I keep hearing this and it is getting quite annoying.

well

look me up on highscores(nothing that impressive)

try to estimate how many hours that was

multiply by 4

you have my number

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

If I had to put a money ammount to it... Mine is about 100$? But it has a value of many...many hours and days playing. I could never sell my account, I'd much rather have it burned then have someone play it. So to me, it is worth 3 years of my life <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

in all honesty, I would sell my account if it was legal (and safe) for about $150 just to be rid of this game. I swear I don't like to play, yet i keep renewing my members and logging in. The only reason i probably still play is Forsakenmage cc.

in all honesty, I would sell my account if it was legal (and safe) for about $150 just to be rid of this game. I swear I don't like to play, yet i keep renewing my members and logging in. The only reason i probably still play is Forsakenmage cc.

Runescape is a game for obsessive compulsive people. If you dislike repetition then this isn't the game for you. lol

I would sell my account for no less than 48369.892762897 kg of pure gold.

Thats a ton of gold!

It would be impossible to get that much on runescape though as even a trillion gold pieces weighs nothing. ;)

Thats a ton of gold!

It would be impossible to get that much on runescape though as even a trillion gold pieces weighs nothing. ;)

I think he meant real life gold. -.- :wall: :lol: ;) lolz.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Thats a ton of gold!

I think he meant real life gold. -.- :wall: :lol: ;) lolz.

I know just making an observation. ;)

I am like outsanity, it would probably be anywhere between 10,000 to 16,000 dollars before I would even consider it. I would laugh at several thousand. I guess that is why a lot of people say no one would be willing to pay what I would want. I have to many hours of my life vested in my account to consider anything less.

And who in their right mind would pay that?

in4F.gif

Hmmm...kinda off topic. I thought account trading was illegal. I notice tip.it has a banner for a site that sells RuneScape accounts. I know tip.it is a reputable site. So is this some kind of hack, or has it become legal to trade accounts for cash now!?
First off, there's a link right under it that says "Report Bad Ad." And it's being worked on, don't worry. :)

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog