How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

mine is worth a google in us currency

(a google is 1+1 mill zeros) :shock:

A google is not a number. It is a search engine. A googol is a number, but is a 1 followed by one hundred 0s. I believe the word you wanted was googolplex, which is even larger than a googol.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

I wanna make sweet sweet love to my account. I have spent 7 years playing 15 hours a day. Did I mention that I'm in love with my account? Its so priceless. You cannot put a price on this. I have sacrificed grades, college, family, and friends to have this account like this, therefore it is priceless.

smallsigr.jpg

I wanna make sweet sweet love to my account. I have spent 7 years playing 15 hours a day. Did I mention that I'm in love with my account? Its so priceless. You cannot put a price on this. I have sacrificed grades, college, family, and friends to have this account like this, therefore it is priceless.

you should read this post any time you feel like quitting... And if you do quit, this will sure make you feel dumb and bad lol.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Thats....just.....disturbing :?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Realistically, I would probably sell my account for a tenner. It isn't worth a lot to me. I look at it as a hobby, rather than a lifestyle, and from reading some posts on this thread, I can see that RS is a lifestyle for some people, which is quite sad tbh.

boratto.jpg

So, you spend 100's of hours on an account, maybe even up to a thousand, and you would sell it for 2 hours work (if you work part time)

You clearly play for fun, I'm not sure your "hobby" would be so fun when you start again as a level 3, with an extra 10 bucks money.

O.O

Thats....just.....disturbing :?

Whocares was clearly being sarcastic. Hell, the sarcasm wasn't even subtle.

Or were you being equally sarcastic? IRONYYYY!

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

So, you spend 100's of hours on an account, maybe even up to a thousand, and you would sell it for 2 hours work (if you work part time)

You clearly play for fun, I'm not sure your "hobby" would be so fun when you start again as a level 3, with an extra 10 bucks money.

Fair point, I guess I did play for fun, but as opposed to what? Aren't all games for fun?

boratto.jpg

I'd love to make sweet love to account too lol

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I'd say about $3k. I probably would never get that amount, but I don't exactly want to sell it either. "Peronix" has kind of been MY alias for over a decade, and I don't really want someone else walking around with that name. Plus, I've put many, many hours into my skills like 99 RC.

That said, I would never sell my account for any amount unless I really needed the money (unless we're taking BIG bucks here...). The time I've put into this game kind of ensures that I have something else to fall back on if I get bored of other games.

Dunno depends how much I'm playing and how strapped I am for cash. Probably like 100 bucks, don't really play that much anymore.

Give me a hundred I won't take under Goes like thunder It's a four-stage wonder

]

I wouldn't sell my account, even if I had quit. I've put too much time and effort into my account to just let someone else call it theirs.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

the company of jagex would do nicely. =]

that way all i had to do was look for my acc in database, then get it back, then make it supreme!

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

that way all i had to do was look for my acc in database, then get it back, then make it supreme!

:lol:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

lol interesting.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255