How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

My account probably wouldn't be worth much since I only played ~2 years on it. No way will I ever sell my account though. I'm not supporting a lazy guy who lives in a basement living off of Cheetos and discount beer.

I live in a basement... And what's wrong with Cheetos!?

Seriously, though... I would definitely not sell my account. Or so I would like to say, but being human, money can probably sway that opinion. I don't know my price, but I'm sure I have one, unfortunately.

My account is priceless to me, I've had it since 2003-ish when I started playing RS. Even though I'm not so fond of the username anymore (nickname given to me by an ex) I still enjoy being on it, even if my stats aren't as high as some of the younger RS players. I'd probably be very upset if something were to happen to Muffin Daddy. :geek:

Yeppers.png

Art in my avatar was drawn for me by the love of my life. <3

My account is priceless to me, I've had it since 2003-ish when I started playing RS. Even though I'm not so fond of the username anymore (nickname given to me by an ex) I still enjoy being on it, even if my stats aren't as high as some of the younger RS players. I'd probably be very upset if something were to happen to Muffin Daddy. :geek:

lol she called you muffin daddy? :lol:

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Ive had a friend sell an acc under 120 for 300$ so whoever said they wouldn't get more for a maxxed account is silly.

;)

And I've played for like 8 years, wouldn't sell.

What happened in those 8 years that makes your account so valuable to you? elaborate.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

My account to is priceless to me. I've been playing RuneScape since classic (like when you could choose between the 4 character classes, and wether or not you wanted to be a pvp or strictly a pvm character. I've learned a lot about this game and fairly knowledgable in most aspects of the game. Back on topic though, I don't think I could bring myself to sell my account unless I had completely lost interest in this game. I would hate to have to start over.

I'd have to be named the world leader and everyone would have to bow and pray

to me for 30 minutes a day or they would be struck down.

I would require the entire area of Washington D.C for my castle kingdom with

the latest in anti-missile defense systems and bio weapon containment systems

and protocols.

I would also require a 100% real light saber signed by the entire Jagex team.

In addition to all of this you would have to be able to get me a meeting with God

so I could talk with him about plans for my new world. After this chat, god being

furious with me of course, I would prepare for swarms, asteroids and all sorts of

wrath god would put upon us because of me.

I also would require the best computer mouse in the entire world, crafted from

pure diamond and gold leaf.

Got a deal?

Didn't think so.

:)

If I still had my RSC Account "The Colonel", alot. It's not the account itself I value, it's the memories i've had with it that make it priceless to me.

But if were putting price tags:

[hide=One Million Dollars!!]austin-powers-mike-myers-as-dr-evil4.jpg[/hide]

Popoto.~<3

I'd have to be named the world leader and everyone would have to bow and pray

to me for 30 minutes a day or they would be struck down.

I would require the entire area of Washington D.C for my castle kingdom with

the latest in anti-missile defense systems and bio weapon containment systems

and protocols.

I would also require a 100% real light saber signed by the entire Jagex team.

In addition to all of this you would have to be able to get me a meeting with God

so I could talk with him about plans for my new world. After this chat, god being

furious with me of course, I would prepare for swarms, asteroids and all sorts of

wrath god would put upon us because of me.

I also would require the best computer mouse in the entire world, crafted from

pure diamond and gold leaf.

Got a deal?

Didn't think so.

:)

Throw in a free keychain and it's a deal. :thumbsup:

Umm lets see.. ive been off and on for 7 years. Ill say i played for 4 full years. thats 48 months. 48x5 = ... $240 i paid for it

add that to the countless hours of fun ive had on it (mostly 2005 and before though, sadly), all the stakes i won, all the times i killed people pking and got killed, to the white party hat i bought for 2 mill and lost 2 weeks later in a stake...

id sell it for $10,000, only because ive had like 3 "mains", and a few other chars just for staking/pking. and right now i only have one name which i didnt use in rsc. who has probaly 10 mill total and is lvl 96. but the sentimental value of selling all my stuff in runescape still would cost some

Well looking at some of the accounts on the website tip.it is currently advertising, an account with same cb with 200 total lower and 80m less is goin for 750$....so i'd say around 950 :thumbsup:

Btw i got no intetion of selling it

Jesus_Statuz.png

Well looking at some of the accounts on the website tip.it is currently advertising, an account with same cb with 200 total lower and 80m less is goin for 750$....so i'd say around 950 :thumbsup:

Btw i got no intetion of selling it

I hope you reported the website because that is just the kind of thing tip.it wants users to report.

99 Herblore, Construction, and Mining

all but rc/agility 70+ with a lot 80+

bank not that impressive but I would make it to whatever amount desired for an extra $7 per 1m

I'd sell my account instantly for $1000 if it were not against the rules and $500 would be very hard to resist

My Neopets account is worth over $1000 on the "street".. used to play it a bit like 8 years ago I guess and bought a weapon.. turns out that weapon is now retired (like party hats) and went from like 13m to 140m+

oversized.jpg[/bads]

99 Herblore, Construction, and Mining

all but rc/agility 70+ with a lot 80+

bank not that impressive but I would make it to whatever amount desired for an extra $7 per 1m

I'd sell my account instantly for $1000 if it were not against the rules and $500 would be very hard to resist

My Neopets account is worth over $1000 on the "street".. used to play it a bit like 8 years ago I guess and bought a weapon.. turns out that weapon is now retired (like party hats) and went from like 13m to 140m+

My Neo account is 8 years old too, too bad I didn't buy anything like that, I was pretty young and naive at the time though.

But I do buy 5 of every cracker (hoping 1 of them follows the Christmas Cracker fate) so I hope to log in to Neopets one day in curiosity and be a megamillionaire.

$9 for every hour i spent on this account (california minimum salary)

I remember someone looked it up from their account but i dont know how

Runescapew44 asked Mod MMG, it was an insane amount of hours Rsw44 had on his account.

some time ago i just found out how dear it was (my account jenove was just banned for somebogus RWT charge which I am completly innocent of.) and so now i have quit runescape till jan 2010 when i can appeal again (Yes i received the curesed auto response. as a mattoer of fact I found out I was on the auto response because i apeallled saying only LOL and they said the same thing.) R.I.P. Jenove

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

$9 for every hour i spent on this account (california minimum salary)

I remember someone looked it up from their account but i dont know how

Runescapew44 asked Mod MMG, it was an insane amount of hours Rsw44 had on his account.

timeplayed.png

That was 3 months ago(that was ~6700 hours back then) I'm sure I'm well over 7000 hours now :oops: They do plan to make total play time viewable to everyone soon so everyone can know then :P

But as for how much I'd sell my account for I don't think I would but you never know what you'll do if you get offered something like 10 grand.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

But as for how much I'd sell my account for I don't think I would but you never know what you'll do if you get offered something like 10 grand.

That's what I've been saying all along in this thread... I don't know my price, but I'm sure I have one. As does everybody else who says their account is priceless.

That was 3 months ago(that was ~6700 hours back then) I'm sure I'm well over 7000 hours now :oops: They do plan to make total play time viewable to everyone soon so everyone can know then :P

I do hope they get this added soon, as I am both curious and afraid to know :ohnoes: :thumbsup:

And if mine is around that amount, the 7k hours... that's 105k I could have made at my current rate of pay.