How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

Don't think I'd sell mine, few years ago I got an offer for £4,000 and turned it down, now my rep/fame has gone it's probably a worthless account really 'cause of SW, PC and other minigames that make RuneScape easier, and the weapons, etc :(

Everyone knows your name though so it would fetch some Euro's I'm sure..

I don't know that I would sale my account unless there was a seriously legit offer and I was desperate for some quick Money...But then again who knows :-#

100c5.png

To be fair, it depends on what I was offered. Anything over £1,500 and I would easily accept, anything under £500 I would decline. Anything between there would have a difficult decision for me.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I have more fun playing RS than any other computer game I know of. I do enjoy playing other games, as well as games like Halo and such at friends, but RS, due to how I can do so many things, and how I enjoy setting and making goals is far superior to those other games. However, I do have college coming up. I wouldn't sell my account. However, the minimum price would have to be at least 5000 US dollars.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Don't think I'd sell mine, few years ago I got an offer for £4,000

You just obtained level 99 in your e-peen. Congrats.

My members account is mine. And my only main account since I started, so I'd say (at the risk of sounding corny) priceless. Besides i'd like that actually get a 99 before I stop playing. Unfortunately i've decided it has to 99 untrimmed Hp... Might take me a while!

asrhasrh.jpg

I would really regret not being able to play on this account. It might sound sappy, but I've grown up with this game for the last 5 years or so and had a lot of fun on it. There's a lot of sentimental value in my account.

Plus, what would I do with all the free time :shock:

Winters Omen.png

5,693rd to 99 Slayer on 10/08/2009

Not a lot, But I won't sell my account, To many good friends and achievements on my account that I wouldn't want to get rid of.

I would need a lot.

The amount of time I've spent on my account would be hundreds of thousands of dollars if this was a job. Obviously it's not, and it's just a game, but if someone offered me a few thousand for it there's no way I'd accept.

I would not sell my account.

Imagine you quit the game. Two months later a friend contacts you and says "dude who plays on your old name now?" They've totally ruined the repuation you built for yourself. I know some people would say "so who cares I don't play anymore" But I wouldn't like that. I don't want my name associated with things I wouldn't do.

I want to keep my account(s) so that if I ever decide to go ingame for whatever reason I have that option and will still have the account/name that I started with. Its been through so much with me. Forum Modship on the RS forums for 2 years and here at TIF for a few months. My cat guide, my friends, the time spent and so much more.

I would feel cheated if someone else was walking around in Runescape with my account.

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

Well, a situation where I knew I'd quit for good seems unlikely.

Since freshman year in highschool, I've quit at least a dozen times.

I'm still playing.

So I doubt I'd sell.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

I quit before and sold my acc for £20

Pro.

Then i got it back about a year later after the cabbage hole got it muted so he quit it.

Meh, unmuted now. whos laughing now!

If i were to sell it again Its worth more, so about £30.

i wouldn't though

But if somebody came to me and offered my £50 for it, I'd say yes straight away.

RL > RS

And I'd just make another acc if i needed to

Jamje.png

null and void

• 4 weeks later...

:twisted: Revival of dead thread ftw!

If you gave me a really shiny nickel, I might

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I would say my account is basically priceless. I've had this account since classic! I would be really sad to see it go. On the other hand, if someone for some reason offered me something extravagent (I know they wouldn't), say 50,000 usd, then id obviously get on that.

redstarmafia.png

Get ratty.

I've had this account since 2002.

I have 263 quest points (and would have had a quest cape for over 3 years had they been around at the time).

I've built a reputation for longevity as a skiller, and still remain in the top few in terms of midlevel skillers.

I don't have much money, but I have enough to set up a fair few levels (or a pretty good outfit short of any wearable rares).

If somebody took my account and got 90 combat, I would be the angriest person ever (especially considering I'm 2 levels away from my five-year goal, 2000 total).

I've turned down offers of $1500-3000 before for this account, and with good reason, I would think (in addition to that whole it's-illegal thing...).

If I were looking at where I would want to go from here, I'd think that getting enough money to get decent music recording equipment (and maybe a fair chunk of tuition) would be only fair...considering that I have had a front-page skill and several 99s, we'd certainly be talking five figures (and I probably wouldn't go south of $50,000 if it were somebody I didn't know).

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

I've turned down offers of $1500-3000 before for this account

we'd certainly be talking five figures (and I probably wouldn't go south of $50,000 if it were somebody I didn't know).

you sir, are an idiot :(

I count each minute of my life as $10 USD...so all that time would be...a lot more

untitledtelle-2.jpg