How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

would never sell would rather it burn in hell or where ever before some little punk narb bought it from me although i was offered some ones char on another game with uber gears for it ha wont say the game name

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

I would like to say that no amount could make me give up my account. Any of them. But I cannot say for sure, as I have never been offered anything. As my current stance says money isn't everything, I think I could hold off on any probably offer, though. If somebody very close to me needed serious medical care and couldn't afford it, I might have to give it some thought, though.

$1000 to me, probably

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 2 weeks later...
I don't get why people are thinking thousands of quid. You may think that's what it's worth but try selling it and you won't get more than £20 from some kid at a local school imo.

If you do anything that gets the attention of everybody in the game, it'll sell for a lot more. Zezima or Syzygy would probably sell really well, but my own account might not sell at all.

I don't get why people are thinking thousands of quid. You may think that's what it's worth but try selling it and you won't get more than £20 from some kid at a local school imo.

Because some people really will pay hundreds or thousands.

I saw a rwt advert only a few hours ago actually (Hell, zybez's front page has a bunch of them.. -.- ) and said $3.49 a mill or something. An extremely rich account would easily get tons.

In addition, were you playing when accounts were sold on ebay? Jagex stepped in a long time ago, but before they did accounts were on ebay, and even a crap account would get more than "£20 from some kid at a local school". High level accounts (Especially maxed combat) would go for craploads.

Just shows that some people don't want to work, and are willing to pay to skip all that work.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Remember, these posts aren't made as advertisements selling accounts for such and such amount. This is how much someone would have to pay to buy their main, non-hacked, hours and hours of hard work. From a buyers point of view most of these amounts are ridiculously overpriced. These amounts don't take into account supply and demand and shouldn't.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

This is my second post on this topic, but i wouldn't sell my account, plain and simple, because of the amount of time and effort i've put into it (two and a half years into one account :D )

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

This is my second post on this topic, but i wouldn't sell my account, plain and simple, because of the amount of time and effort i've put into it (two and a half years into one account :D )

you will,if they offer enough money.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

hard to say, almost all quests done (got quest cape in bank) stats in sig, with several skills way over 99... bank is worth 200-300m gp ( I calculated recently)...all achivements diaries done... nice house and lots of events/things done....

how about 5-10k $? :D

but if I sold this account I'd feel bad that I could've played a bit more and sold for a higher price, I don't know for sure

I'd say probably $75 or so now. :lol:

Contact me. :shock:

Just kidding... :anxious:

Since I'm sort of done with RuneScape, my price has been lowered to $500. :lol:

I've got 4+ years into mine, but I can't say for sure I would never sell it. Although I would like to say it, I can't.

Off the top of my head, id probably say around £500 would do it for me.

But mathematically speaking, I've put at least a minimum of two months of my life into this game over the past 7 and a bit years, probably more.

So minimum wage in Britain is £4.77 per hour for my age band.

((30 days*2)*24 hours)*£4.77

=£6,868.80 Plox

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

Off the top of my head, id probably say around £500 would do it for me.

But mathematically speaking, I've put at least a minimum of two months of my life into this game over the past 7 and a bit years, probably more.

So minimum wage in Britain is £4.77 per hour for my age band.

((30 days*2)*24 hours)*£4.77

=£6,868.80 Plox

Just think, you would ACTUALLY have that much if you worked instead of played.

boratto.jpg

I'd happily recoup my losses on membership in order to break even.

Which would be around £100 spent on membership over 4/5 years of playing on and off.

After all, my effort put into the account was for my own enjoyment and I'd feel selfish to make a profit from that.

Drow4.png