How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

Off the top of my head, id probably say around £500 would do it for me.

But mathematically speaking, I've put at least a minimum of two months of my life into this game over the past 7 and a bit years, probably more.

So minimum wage in Britain is £4.77 per hour for my age band.

((30 days*2)*24 hours)*£4.77

=£6,868.80 Plox

Just think, you would ACTUALLY have that much if you worked instead of played.

I like that logic. :lol:

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Off the top of my head, id probably say around £500 would do it for me.

But mathematically speaking, I've put at least a minimum of two months of my life into this game over the past 7 and a bit years, probably more.

So minimum wage in Britain is £4.77 per hour for my age band.

((30 days*2)*24 hours)*£4.77

=£6,868.80 Plox

Just think, you would ACTUALLY have that much if you worked instead of played.

I like that logic. :lol:

yea like you'd expect to be paid by the hour to play a video game you're addicted to lol

What?

m_theory11.png

Priceless.

Game accounts are meant to enjoyed by the owner.

I have played other games where people spend 12 hours a day training their account only to sell their account for a couple hundred at the end of the month. So let's pretend someone trains that and makes $1000. 70+ hours a week, 250 US dollars, that's like $3.50 an hour. Wow.

Honestly...you make more money from working at a MINIMUM WAGE JOB and you can't even put video game related stuff as a resume builder.

But I guess with exchange rates and working ages, it is an option for people. Especially people who prefer to live in fantasy land over reality.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

My account is worth more than just time to me; every hour I spend on it, it gains reputation, a shroud of mystique, new friends, new enemies, and a slightly more complex personality.

Im not sure, I don't think that I would know until I would be faced with that decision.

You don't have to appraise it just on how much time you've spent. You bring up a good point and maybe you would want to include that in your appraisal. And your right, you really wouldn't know until you'd be faced with that decision, as I'm sure that if someone really did offer what some these people say they would sell it for it wouldn't be an easy, "DEAL!" decision.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

give me £1000 and we have a deal.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

heck give me free texting for life, a blackberry, and an xbox 360, and we have a deal

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Get good stats first pl0x

was that really necessary? -.-

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

As the Grand Exchange would say; Too High!

Or in layman's terms R2147483648.

LAYMAN's terms.

Yeah.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

My account to me is priceless, I love the name and no-one else can have it since it's 12 characters long. I've spent many many hours on it and I would be devastated if it were ever to be hacked, muted or banned.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

i reckon it would take £200 squid to get my account off me...im only 87 combat but i dont have any skills lower than 50 with the exception of agility, hunter rc n summoning

i put too much time into the account for someone to just buy it off me for any amount of real money

For.. 1 BILLION DOLLARS (Evil laugh)

No really, I once DID sell it for a 5$ ticket to a crummy middle school dance.

But now that I've seen some things, grown up a bit, and done some thinking, I reckon it's around 25$ to me, because I could always get it back.

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.

The money I've spent to p2p, around 30 plus the time I've wast... um, the time I've spent training it. Though someone will have to tell me first how much 1 time costs. ::'

Sephy.png

This account has been formed by on and off years of my life. Sure, it's hasn't hit the 10m mil (maybe if I sold some gear...) and it's one level off of 100, but I had it since Classic. Sometime around the Scythe drop, which I missed unfortunately.

If I had to give a price, I'd demand an obscene amount. So they wouldn't buy it. Actually, if they agreed on the obscene amount, probably yeah. But $1000 is nothing.

I just got around to playing again and things have been going smoother than ever. Years of my life, here.

This account has been formed by on and off years of my life. Sure, it's hasn't hit the 10m mil (maybe if I sold some gear...) and it's one level off of 100, but I had it since Classic. Sometime around the Scythe drop, which I missed unfortunately.

If I had to give a price, I'd demand an obscene amount. So they wouldn't buy it. Actually, if they agreed on the obscene amount, probably yeah. But $1000 is nothing.

I just got around to playing again and things have been going smoother than ever. Years of my life, here.

They all say that.

They all say that.

Okay...? Don't believe me, then.

Not like it's one in a million that someone still has a account in classic, even in it's closing days.

My account to me is priceless, I love the name and no-one else can have it since it's 12 characters long. I've spent many many hours on it and I would be devastated if it were ever to be hacked, muted or banned.

Lol. I like my name but amazingly, and I'm sure someone was just screwing with me, but all huge brain usernames from 1-99 have been taken. whoever did it forgot like 00 and stuff like that but it's still really weird. what a waste of time lol.....

My account probably wouldn't be worth much since I only played ~2 years on it. No way will I ever sell my account though. I'm not supporting a lazy guy who lives in a basement living off of Cheetos and discount beer.

My account probably wouldn't be worth much since I only played ~2 years on it. No way will I ever sell my account though. I'm not supporting a lazy guy who lives in a basement living off of Cheetos and discount beer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*high five*