How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

lmao roaven but your account is not worth nearly that much. i would maybe pay like $2.00 max lol

but yah i dont realy believe in account trading anyways i had like 5 accounts stolen that way. What people dont realize when they buy/recieve an account is that there is a godd chance that you're not the first person for it to have gone through so its highly likely that some one else has info about account (e.g. recovery question former passwords ect.). It's just realy sticky stuff to get into.

Amare_nash33.png

Think I posted on this a long time ago. I'm saying $250 at most for my account. Although, I'd probably settle for $200. Stat's are in that little linkeh. And about a 50m bank value.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Think I posted on this a long time ago. I'm saying $250 at most for my account. Although, I'd probably settle for $200. Stat's are in that little linkeh. And about a 50m bank value.

wit 94 slayer 133cb and gtood stats ud proly net 600-800+ easily

i would not sell my acount nor would i buy any acount 9 i ma acept gifts tho)

yes i wil ver sell y acoun i raised it form day 1 wway back in rsc....either ill quit and it will rot or ill give it to y futre kids (of i quiit)

but on ebay ud prolly see an acount like mine from400-600 from stats 50m bank is about 300-200 (cash) + items

so 600-900 is what they use to go for (all 99s went for 1800-2500 stats alone)

James_scholl.gif

Three fitty

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I probably wouldn't sell it. I know a lot of people sell their accounts after sayin "I <3:<3:<3: it too much" but I have "quit" about, 5-6 times in 3 years? Still haven't sold. And I don't plan to. Cause I always end up coming back to the game. And I have put a lot of work into this account, so no way I'd sell it :D

disturbeda.png

I'm not all that attached to my RS2 levels since most of them were obtained while watching TV or doing homework (ain't nothing wrong with alt-tab-training). Don't have any spectacular items except for my Santa hat, which stays in my bank 340 days of the year.

That said, I would gladly surrender my account (stats) for a nice upright piano. Then I'll just play that instead of RuneScape.

I've never heard of alt tab training... With such a huge brain I am extremely intrigued.

You sure your not breaking some rule with that?

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

I'm not all that attached to my RS2 levels since most of them were obtained while watching TV or doing homework (ain't nothing wrong with alt-tab-training). Don't have any spectacular items except for my Santa hat, which stays in my bank 340 days of the year.

That said, I would gladly surrender my account (stats) for a nice upright piano. Then I'll just play that instead of RuneScape.

I've never heard of alt tab training... With such a huge brain I am extremely intrigued.

You sure your not breaking some rule with that?

It is arguable. I haven't read the rules in a while, but all you do is switch windows so it isn't "technically" AFK, which IS against the rules. I don't do it anymore, even though I used to do it ALL of the time.

EDIT: The way the rule shows it now, you have to physically leave the computer. It used to be mush less clear on that.

The amount of membership bought and teh amount of work done on it and its centimental alue i weould for anything less that £500... :P

dzuz3d.jpg

I probably wouldn't sell it. I know a lot of people sell their accounts after sayin "I <3:<3:<3: it too much" but I have "quit" about, 5-6 times in 3 years? Still haven't sold. And I don't plan to. Cause I always end up coming back to the game. And I have put a lot of work into this account, so no way I'd sell it :D

Im the same way, I just love my account too much to sell it. If I ever did sell it, I'd more than likely regret it and be sad afterwards :thumbdown:

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

After 7 years on the game and likely thousands of hours, I'd say my account is priceless.

Then I'd say 500 bucks.

Or a lapdance from Megan Fox.

Whichever.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Hmm.... if I had to guess, I'd say I put about 50 total days played into my character before I quit a few years ago (and am coming back for reasons I am unaware of). Now... Assuming $8 an hour (minimum wage here), thats $9600 before taxes. Sounds like a lot of wasted time on my part.

Now.. WoW...the game I went to when I quit here.... I logged over 80 days played on my main and close to 20days played on all my alts. So 100 days played x 24 hours in a day at $8 an hour is $19200 dollars of actual time worth to me. Anyone wanna buy a Fully epicced Ret PvE, Ret PvP, Prot, Holy PvE, and Holy PvP Paladin with 2 twinks and a mid 70 Shadow/Disc priest for $19200?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I haven't read all the replies, but I assume I'm not the only one saying this.

I would never sell my account.

Not just on account of the time spent, but because there's a lot of memories attached. From the time I bumped into a friends rl g/f in the Draynor bank, getting lured out of a whip, buying my first dragon axe and getting whitescreened,then to log in to see a handle in my invent and someone running off yelling 'OMFG' to Lady Henious threatening to kick me from chat if I didn't shut up and finish Desert Treasure, getting Quest Cape the first time, the minor breakdown I had over MEP2, hitting my first 99, my first 5mil plus death, many hours of laughs in clan chats, getting to know new people and making some new friends through the game. Then there's discovering workmates of my fiancee also played and wasting hours sharing laughs, sob stories, advice and mocking n00bs.

Not to mention joining the same clan as my fiancee and the two of screeching at each other "Attack!" "cover me!" "get the ancienter!" "You've been poisoned!" "OMFG I'M ABOUT TO DIE!"

Memories can't be paid for and even though it's 'just a game' and 'just pixels' I've got a bunch of memories from time I would've spent either watching TV or doing housework.

Those are just some of the reasons I wouldn't trade my account for anything less than a brand new house fully paid for. And if someone actually offered me that, I wouldn't take them seriously anyways.

*climbs off soapbox*

Ananke32.png

Not just on account of the time spent, but because there's a lot of memories attached. From the time I bumped into a friends rl g/f in the Draynor bank, getting lured out of a whip, buying my first dragon axe and getting whitescreened,then to log in to see a handle in my invent and someone running off yelling 'OMFG' to Lady Henious threatening to kick me from chat if I didn't shut up and finish Desert Treasure, getting Quest Cape the first time, the minor breakdown I had over MEP2, hitting my first 99, my first 5mil plus death, many hours of laughs in clan chats, getting to know new people and making some new friends through the game. Then there's discovering workmates of my fiancee also played and wasting hours sharing laughs, sob stories, advice and mocking n00bs.

Not to mention joining the same clan as my fiancee and the two of screeching at each other "Attack!" "cover me!" "get the ancienter!" "You've been poisoned!" "OMFG I'M ABOUT TO DIE!"

Memories can't be paid for and even though it's 'just a game' and 'just pixels' I've got a bunch of memories from time I would've spent either watching TV or doing housework.

Those are just some of the reasons I wouldn't trade my account for anything less than a brand new house fully paid for. And if someone actually offered me that, I wouldn't take them seriously anyways.

*climbs off soapbox*

You most likely have a price, even if it isn't at all realistic. I mean, even I have a price, and I hate the idea of money.

• 2 weeks later...

*climbs off soapbox*

very touching.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

I love my account and unique name, I wouldn't sell it for under $1000. I don't want anyone being me. I wouldn't be crushed if I couldn't play though.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

Don't think I'd sell mine, few years ago I got an offer for £4,000 and turned it down, now my rep/fame has gone it's probably a worthless account really 'cause of SW, PC and other minigames that make RuneScape easier, and the weapons, etc :(

Lol, everyone has a "unique" name.

Sept for like, Zezima103595, or something like that.

Just like Barnie says, we're all special and unique-the only ones. If all of us are special and unique we have one trait we share, and are therefore all the same!

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011