How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

i dont know what would account be worth that has bunny/scythe and ~3bill in rare items.

i would probably sell for 50k :P

how old is your account?

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

My account is worth nothing to me, if it disappeared today, I would just shrug my shoulders. If someone offered me money to legally buy it, I would just see what the highest they would pay for it was, and probably take it and move on. Money for game items, seems good enough to me, whether it is a lot of money or not.

I don't Think someone Wants to buy My account #-o

I would negotiate and Start with 300$ and probably end up with 2$

Then I would say to my Buyer.

What the heck U can get it for free :lol: .

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

It's priceless to me

You'd sell if in an instant for a briefcase of 100 thousand dollars.

Don't tell me your account's priceless. :geek:

I seriously wouldn't take 1000 billion for my account, not because I care about it that much, but because I could care less about money sometimes :P

So the above phrase IS NOT an accurate description about how much I value my account. But to be honest, I don't know how much my account is really worth to me...

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

It's priceless to me

I seriously wouldn't take 1000 billion for my account, not because I care about it that much, but because I could care less about money sometimes :P

So the above phrase IS NOT an accurate description about how much I value my account. But to be honest, I don't know how much my account is really worth to me...

You wouldn't give your Runescape account for a trillion dollars (1000 billion as you said)?

Dumb [wagon].

It's priceless to me

You wouldn't give your Runescape account for a trillion dollars (1000 billion as you said)?

[wagon].

Who needs a trillion dollars anyways? And where would you get it too? Anyways If it came down to it, I'd give up my account for a smooth $500 8-)

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

It's priceless to me

[wagon].

Who needs a trillion dollars anyways? And where would you get it too? Anyways If it came down to it, I'd give up my account for a smooth $500 8-)

I said 100 thousand and he said 1000 billion (trillion), and apparantly an [wagon] that's dumb is now censored as wagon...

me and viral are one. I am him and he is me.

no amount of money could make me part with my rs life...

but if it were over 1,000,000 usd i would sell, and then recovery question it back bwhahaha!

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Well.. Ill put a few factors in consideration.

1) The name. Profins. 1 Word, not a dumb word, no numbers, no nothing. Do you get it alot these days? Rather rare to meet such players with good name. 50$,

2) The age of the account. Seriously? Bit younger than party hats. I say it adds 50$.

3) The skills. Okay, this is quite priceless. 150m total xp of which "bought" was max 3-5m. 2064 total as of this moment. The effort put in these two is quite priceless, but I'll say it's worth it's 400-500$ on it's own. Time it took to train it all could have brought me in way much more money, so for anyone considering really playing, this account would have saved thousands and thousands of bucks.

4) Membership cost. Last time I checked I had well over 500$ spent in membership. Lets make it 400$. I did get some entertainment out of it.

5) Bank. Well, nothing overwhelming these days, but more than perfect for playing and getting best out of it. And saying like 3$ a mil + other items.. 100$ there.

Well, this adds up to...

1000-1100$ bucks! Hello money!

Of course I do realise this is all only hypothetycal, otherwise the price would be double at least. ^_^

Profins.png

specty.png

Eh, I'd probably take a guaranteed $600. Meaning they get my account, I get 600... no repercussions, everyone goes away happy. Except maybe jagex.

I think paying for textbooks for 1 semester would be the extent my account is worth.

What I've gained though, the knowledge on how to level, where to level, etc. is pretty priceless, would make making a new account that much easier.

If it was, how much money for you to stop playing runescape ever again, I think it'd be around 2-3k. This game is a lot of fun, when you sans the grinding.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

A friend just sold his account which has like 500m and tons of 99s for like 1500 euros.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

A friend just sold his account which has like 500m and tons of 99s for like 1500 euros.

I don't approve, but this is proof that such prices ARE reasonable and are possible.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

My account really means a lot to me, i feel as if iv spent too much time with it to let it go, it would feel like too big a waste.

OT, kinda, but can you get accused of multilogging if you play runescape with the same account on multiple computers?

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png