Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to gago's topic in Off-Topic
    I might have missed something, but I don't think anyone said Rage was punk...
  2. My mouse is screwed up, so until I figure out what's wrong with it or find a new one I'll get back to work on these. I'm not going to pixel with a touch pad though, sorry. It's a pain in the [wagon].
  3. A first person shooter MMO, that would be awesome. Unfortunately I can't really see it happening :(
  4. Skull replied to Donkeykong23's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm a big fan. Like, big fan as in I have every song by them, every The Killing Tree song, every Baxter song, every... I think you get the point. New stuff isn't nearly as good as pre The sufferer & the witness. Not that ts&tw is a bad album, but I'm not huge on appeal to reason.
  5. Happy birthday :)
  6. Uhh, I can mosh, does that count? :? I would have no idea what to do if someone told me to start dancing and then played a song. Unless it was Never Gonna Give You Up, I do a mean Astley.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Getting put under isn't bad at all, you fell a little stabbing feeling and then next thing you know you wake up. Or at least that's how it was for me, I was out in seconds. I haven't had my wisdom teeth out (I think I made a post about it about a week ago) but I did have like 8 teeth out when I was a kid. The worst part was eating. Of course they cut into your gums to take wisdom teeth out, but I also had gum surgery which wasn't bad at all, i was awake the whole time. Anyways tl;dr, you'll be fine.
  8. Get airsoft guns and "play cod irl." It's fun and good exercise. Or steal whatever he's eating and make him chase you to get it back. Or combine the two and steal his food then shoot him with airsoft guns. :thumbup:
  9. We Have Awakened (Vengeance) - The Killing Tree
  10. I knew I was missing someone :lol: I'm glad you like that one, it's nice. Uhh, sure. I'm not sure I can fit all the words, but I'll try. Working on Napalm's now.
  11. I like it :lol: Do you want the :twss: to be color or b&w? Edit: I [bleep]ING HATE VISTA@!#@$@!$ WHY MAKE .JPG THE AUTOMATIC CHOICE FOR PAINT?!? DAMN IT! Aka, I just jpg raped the only only version of link's avatar, so umm, it'll be a little longer. Edit: Speedy recovery Good or no?
  12. Cool. But since when is S Diamant Y the best f2p player?
  13. You would have a girl character ;)
  14. Looks fine to me.
  15. A few things: I'm not sure I can get an evil smile in the avatar due to size constraints,but of course I'll mess around and try to make it work out. Next is I really don't like doing text, and I'm not positive your name will fit either way but I'll try it out. Last, could you get a more "frontal" view of your character, or at least one where I can see the farther away arm as well? sorry to be a bother, but is there any chance you'd do mine? Almost done with it :) Camouflage is a pain to pixel, so I'm still putting finishing touches on it. You should have it pretty soon. Yeah, I just shoved it in a 100x100 canvas because I had scribbles and stuff all over the one it was originally on and I didn't want to confuse you. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I don't get any more signature requests in the next few days I'm just going to start on what I've gotten so if you want something, request it soon.
  16. The "church" of Scientology.
  17. We're talking about rs, so probably not.
  18. Like 1000+ for f2p.
  19. Inn my completely nonprofessional opinion, scanlines.
  20. Maximum The Hormone - Buikikaesu I missed these guys.
  21. I'd like a couple of requests first so I can choose which one I want to do. -------------------------- Premade, take it and leave a post here if you want it so I don't give it to multiple people. Kinda weird style.
  22. 5. Most people try it; some go entirely to mechscape, some go back to runescape, and some do both.
  23. Rage Against the Machine - Testify

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.