Everything posted by Skull
-
So, what words can you use on tif? >_>
Anything that isn't censored. Just type what ever the [bleep] you want and if it gets censored then oh well.
-
Should the playing time be limited when playin RuneScape?
It's not my problem if someone wants to play 10 hours a day. Nor should it be jagex's problem. It's that player's problem. And probably their family's.
-
let's talk about jagex =\
The number of members lost from wilderness/free trade removal I believe was 60k or so, not half. More like 5%.
-
Tip.It Times: 7 June 2009
Good reads, I especially enjoyed the first one.
-
Ring tone that makes boobs bigger
I spent that entire video looking at his hair, it looked like he had a mullet. :lol: Anyways, I guess this could work. I don't know too much about it but the idea behind it sounds like it could work.
-
Summer Goals and Whatnot
Absolutely nothing.
-
Second attempt - Daisuke signature- Added Daisuke 4
I think it might have been me.
-
Whale Wars. @@@
I think it's ridiculous. I mean it was interesting but seriously, the captain got thrown out of Greenpeace, they try to sabotage ships and pretend to get shot, after sending their crew members out to get kidnapped on purpose.
-
Bannable offense
I've managed to spam, joke about breaking rules and censor evade in public cc's for ages and haven't been muted even once. :lol:
-
Paradoxes
Yea see that's because you obviously don't understand the key point, and thus have written it out wrong. The whole point is that the quizmaster or whoever knows which door the goat/car is behind and always removes at goat. However I've explained this problem to so many people now I really can't be bothered any more. I'll do it. So you're starting off and you pick a random door. Now since there's 3 doors and one is a car and two are goats that means your chances of picking the car first guess is 33% and picking a goat is 66%. Now say you pick a goat the first time, since there's a better chance of that happening. The host has to reveal a goat, but since you already picked a goat there's only one door he can open up to show a goat. Because of this if you switch doors, the only thing you could switch to is the car. That means that your chances of getting a car are 66% if you switch to the other door. The point isn't that you get a car if you switch, it simply increases the chance of getting a car. You could pick the car to begin with but there's a greater chance that it will be a goat and in turn, a car when you switch it. I hope that didn't confuse you more, the video near the beginning of the thread explains it pretty well I think.
- Today...
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
:roll: I hope you're kidding :lol: I think it's some of my best work personally.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
There's not a lot to discuss about a revolver, but ok. Pro's Small Common ammo Doesn't jam A lot of power Easy to clean Con's Fairly strong kick Can only have 6 shots at a time Slow to re-load Score: 3/10 as a primary weapon, it simply won't do the job if you find yourself surrounded. Not the easiest gun to fire and after enough shots you'll find it harder to aim and re-load as fast. 8/10 as a secondary. It has the power to deliver the headshot needed but is small enough that it won't be a real burden to carry. In situation where the number of isn't high it's ideal.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
So to get on topic, what do you guys think of a weapon of the day idea? Someone picks a weapon and then we debate how effective it would be during the zombie apocalypse. Anyone think it's a good idea, or are you guys just going to keep talking about magic?
-
My first fanboy!
I have a few thousand fan boys. Envy me?
- Today...
-
tip.it down???
Average number of posts per member: 19. :lol:
-
Wow, cool username! game
I've gotten comments about my account "It A" being a cool name. I dunno, I just wanted a short name without numbers.
-
3 year anniversary
Also the 3 year anniversary of me breaking my collar bone the first time.
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
Sorry 'bout the not doing anything for a while. :lol: Apparently I didn't save a version before I added text, so sorry about it if it sucks (which it does). I also messed with your idea a little, sorry about that too. Next up is whoever I said was next. Can't remember who that was though. Pirate or that guy? Pirate I think.
-
What if you had more inventory slots?
I'd be able to do things for a few more minutes or do them slightly faster...? I don't think it would be a big deal.
-
Best Username Award!
I lurve new tiffers ;) Always providin teh luls.
-
Real life pictures - 3
So you're saying you put your face to the scanner...? I have to try that :lol:
-
got back from Spain two days ago
Going to visit relatives in New Hampshire most likely, other than that probably not.