Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. A large two handed hammer is something I think would be useful. A high crush bonus weapon along with high strength bonus. It might be useful pking against someone wearing plate armour.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today was finally my last day of school. I spent a from like noon to a little while ago at a party at my friends house, so it was a lot of fun. I might have killed my eyes by getting so much chlorine in them, but no big deal.
  3. Umm, pat probably if you want to do it. he's been waiting a while so if you want to do his go ahead. I've only started on walka's though so any of them are fair game. If you want to do some work on that one I don't think I've really done anything to it since I last updated it. I'll add your name to the title too, unless you don't want me to.
  4. If its a small amount of zombies either the shovel or bat, shovel is probably better for fatal wounds, but either can probably hit hard enough to knock a zombie over to buy some time. A brick would be okay in a 1 on 1 situation and a sturdy knife would be good to issue a few fatal wounds. Overall, I would say the use of a shovel as a spear/zombie tipper makes it the most useful. The shovel, by far. A downward swing with the metal part sideways onto the head of a zombie = 1 hit K.O. Cool story bro.
  5. Tool - Ænema I love this song.
  6. I like it, but there are a few things that seem a little off to me The background seems to sharp and focused in comparison to the foreground. The cart is a bit transparent and a little blurry. The reflection of the castle/fort thing on the stream is unrealistic, there would never be that clear of a reflection on shallow moving water. And there seems to be a little bit of reflection on the grass. I'm no expert though, so someone can probably give you better advice.
  7. I personally don't bring full rune due to the fact that the majority of people will mage since it's free and has higher max hits at lower levels or they use melee since it's also free and has pretty high hits. In those cases praying mage in d hide or hugging a rock against meleers is more than enough. From what I've seen range is less commonly used (although I tend to use it as my main attack form) and it's the only form of attack where the rune armour is really useful. However, with a high level you're likely to spend most of your time tanking in the middle. That means you won't need to worry about weight as much and you can focus more on defence. it mostly comes down to your style: if you move around a lot than you might be better off without it but if you tank in the center it would be helpful. Just remember that you might find yourself against a running target and regretting that you brought the armour.
  8. It improves your herb drops, not give them to you. So if you're killing something that drops herbs it will give you more herbs or better herbs, I'm not sure which.
  9. The fact than your title says that it's juicy pisses me off. I'm not sure why but it annoys me so much :lol: :x
  10. Got him a lot of stuff. Some stuff for his new lawnmower/tractor and a gardening tool with a name I'm pretty sure TIF censors :lol:
  11. Rise Against - Paper Wings I'm probably just going to listen to Siren Song of the Counter Culture all the way through.
  12. I've always wished I could erase everything I knew about Runescape from my mind and start over. The most fun I ever had while playing the game was back in the day where I got lost everywhere, killed by everything, etc. Not having a clue what to do was just so much fun. Now, as hard as I try I can't do that, I already know where everything is.
  13. Skull replied to wild_goat_14's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll rather buy a board of wood with 4 wheels and an engine than drive a mini-van. :lol: -- I'm surprised how many spoiled kids are in my school. A quarter of the parking lot is filled with BMWs and Mercedes. -.- Me too. It probably wouldn't smell terrible and be filled with all sorts of crap like that van is. :roll:
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today was my first day of finals (out of two days). I had English first and it was cake. Next was spanish. Not as easy. I think I did fairly well all things considered. I'm not too worried since it was only the multiple choice section of the final and I did well on the different verb tenses and ok on the writing. I just need the final to be higher than a 73% to get an A on the class, so I'm not too worried. Tomorrow I have my Biology final, which shouldn't be a big deal at all, and then I'm done with school. Party at my friends after. Should be fun.
  15. I think I explained it pretty well, if you don't get it read the wikipedia link. Trust me, he'll never get it.
  16. Sorry, last week of school and finals. Tomorrow's my last day so I should get a bit done from then until Sunday, then I'm going camping for a week. After that I have an entire summer of nothing for the most part. I did your avatar felix, but I don't really like it and I'm not sure if it's exactly what you wanted. The swords don't look great so feel free to tell me if you want it to look different. I really don't care. [hide=][/hide] To be honest I really haven't worked on yours pat. I know you were first, so I'll get to it as soon as possible. I'm a very slow pixeler though, so try to be patient. I'm really not an artist at all, I decided pixeling was cool back when I first joined tif and I've been working my [wagon] off to not totally suck since then. If cb's helping me it should go a lot faster though, since he's an actual artist :lol: Anyways, just letting you guys know I'm here. Just remember that I want to enjoy my summer too (once it starts) so I'm not going to devote all my time to art. Thanks for being so patient with me guys.
  17. Rise Against - Generation Lost
  18. Alaskan Malamute. Most awesome dog ever in my opinion.
  19. Merchanting and a little from runecrafting lately.
  20. :roll: I hope you're kidding :lol: I think it's some of my best work personally. bahah i love it, if you make it more detailed id use it as siggy for life i might even just use ur sketch haha edit: i noticed ur pretty busy, maybe we could share the load and ill help you out? we can do collab pixels for everyone (meaning we both work on all the sigs together, not split them up) could be fun... but i understand it is YOUR shop and i understand if u dont want to share Sharing is caring :) I don't think anyone would be opposed to you helping out and I'm certainly not. I'll pm you about working on it later, I'm kind of busy right now. But collabing would be fun.
  21. I wouldn't say that. They got a [cabbage] load of attention for a few months when their album (Rising tide or something like that, can't remember off the top of my head) came out.
  22. I really wish I could help out :? I have no idea what I can do though. I was discussing it with people, raising awareness and [cabbage] but it's not enough.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I went to church today :shock:
  24. Skull replied to Donkeykong23's topic in Off-Topic
    On the general Rise Against topic, does anyone else dislike Zach (their new guitarist)? I don't know what it is about him, but I can't stand him. I miss Chris Chasse or Todd M(something). Zach just seems like a bit of a douche to me and from what I've seen and heard, he's not very good live. But whatever, it's probably just because I really liked Chris.
  25. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Rants
    I always turn public to friends or just switch over to clan chat.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.