I'm going to go insane soon... (Juicy :p)

brandon1023

Ok well, this is a rather long story and I do apologize so, bear with me here.

Let me try to make this as clear as possible. In 2004, I turned 9 in January. Right? Then in July of 2004, my parents got divorced and life was crazy for about 6 months. Then in October of 2005 I was 11. My dad's friend from the neighborhood told my dad about Russian Brides (Which is the most ridiculous thing in my book) and he started looking on the internet. From October 2005 til May of 2009 (Almost 4 years) my dad was dating 10,000 miles away (soo stupid). And this girl gets here after he talked to her for about a year...

So, she gets here and life is a living hell. My dad's house (As a bachelor) wasn't the cleanest house in the world. It wasn't too bad. It just needed a good day of cleaning. But no, not for this psychotic lunatic. Her and my dad threw almost everything out in his closet and numerous other rooms. We pretty much filled the big green trash can up outside 3 times. The house was empty now. And it was pissing me off since I realized she has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

So, here's where it gets bad. We go to Publix. A grocery store in Florida. And we buy a ton of food. Mind you all she bought was freaking Tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and other crap that your average American looks at and thinks twice about. So, I buy some Ice Cream and Pudding and other fattening things. We get home and put all the food away. I eat some ice cream and my mom calls and asks if we wanted to go to her house for a few days and sure. Why not? I get home to my dad's house and I go to my room, and everything is re-arranged and put away in ways I didn't like. So, this made me mad. I go to my desk and the piece of wood that slide out that holds the keyboard and mouse was pushed into the desk and the track was jamming it. I asked my dad to help me and she sees him fixing it and she just laughs. so, I think she had something to do with it. I go to the freezer and the ice cream is pretty much empty and when my dad and her were in the kitchen I say "What happened to all my Ice cream?" And she says "O u c I eat" No, but really, with her accent and the lack of the English language, she says "I eat it". And that brought my piss to a boil...

Another thing going on is that me and my brother each have a Go-kart since we have a 2 car garage. My dad has a bunch of work out stuff and a ton (literally hahaha..) of weights, since he's those type of guys that can't miss a day working out. And the other side is some old toys and the two go karts. And there happened to be a lot of room in between them and I've been wanting a dune buggy for a while so I offered to him if we can maybe sell one of the Go-Karts. And he says "Oh well, Elena wants to get a car and park it in the garage" EXCUSE ME!? I've been trying to pursue him to get me one for 2 years. And he says She wants to get a car... AND PARK IT IN THE GARAGE??? First of all, she can't even drive. She never drove a car in her life.

This rant/advice topic is getting rather long so I guess I'll add a few more stories and that's it.

So, another thing is that her and my dad used to communicate through Windows Live Messenger. So, now, they have a webcam and she talks to her mother for mostly 2 1/2 freaking hours a day and it pisses me off since that is my dad's computer and my brother and I each have a computer in there. So, most of the time, we're not even allowed to be in the room when she's blabbering online.

Another thing. Yesterday, we go to visit my Grandma with my uncle, brother, dad and the foreigner since my grandma has cancer. We get there and the house is rather hot. So, they put the air conditioning on and it was still hot. Put it this way, it was hot but my after all my grandma is going through, I put up with it. We're all in one room taking about a doctor kind of thing for her and the foreigner and my brother are playing ping pong in the living room. So all of a sudden you hear her "Oh, is so hot". Mind you she said this about 4 times and wouldn't shut up. From there, we were going to go to a super sized walmart since my dad wanted to show her it. She wanted to "Get the hell out of my grandma's house and be an inconsiderate female-dog and go to walmart and be selfish all day".

We get to walmart and we're all hungry except for her it seems. And there was a McDonalds inside the walmart (omg!!!11). But no, we had to browse most of the isles before we could go. So, we finally go and she is the only one who gets a sprite since she is selfish and doesn't understand the value of a dollar. She asks for no ice. So at that point I'm hoping they spit in her drink. But, no she got a cup instead to fill up. On the way home, I eat my food in the car and when I'm done (I was in the backseat) I had just a little bit of the dry part of the bum left and I opened the widow to throw it out and maybe the birds would get it. We're going about 65 mph on the turnpike and I open the window and she just has the biggest fit "Oh my ear why it hurt?" My dad tried to explain the pressure when you open the widow but that was too much for her tiny brain to process.

It just feels like I don't have a say in anything anymore and this it just not normal. So, I hope you guy can think of something for me to keep my sanity.

1363468.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems as though you ran into some tough luck. When can you move out?

In all seriousness, telling us this won't help. Bring these concerns to your dad, since ultimately he is the one with the power to make a difference. If he doesn't want to/can't do anything, then you just have to tough it out until you can leave.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

tl;dr version: Some extremely selfish foriegn woman with OCD came into his father's house and is slowly driving OP insane.

She sounds annoying and stupid other than that no ice part. That's smart as you get more soda and the melting ice won't dilute it...

But like Y_guy says you should bring it up with your dad.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

She doesen't sound that bad tbh, just a bit stricter than what your used to. you have to get used to change.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Wow, you're kind of a [puncture].

First, you get pissed that for two hours you can't use a computer while she talks to her mother in another country? Seriously, dude? And she only got something to drink at McDonalds...woop de frikkin doo. She wasn't hungry, and you're upset? And if, like you said, she's never been in a car before, of course she's going to be surprised at the air pressure changes when you open the window. It's like introducing a dog to a microwave, it isn;t going to know why it "ding"s. And you're getting pissed at someone for having OCD. Way to be a champ.

Of course, the other things are her being in the wrong, but still, man. You don't have to be a jerk about the other stuff.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Okay, you're not getting the point. She has rode in a car. The she made a big deal about the car when I opened it. Pretty much everyone I know think this is a [developmentally delayed]ed situation. I mean, she's talking at like 80 db in the room right now on some BS Skype conversation.

1363468.jpg

I think you've made up your mind that you don't like her so every little thing is bothering you. Relax - None of this seems like a big deal.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Okay, you're not getting the point. She has rode in a car. The she made a big deal about the car when I opened it. Pretty much everyone I know think this is a [developmentally delayed] situation. I mean, she's talking at like 80 db in the room right now on some BS Skype conversation.

You have to remember, she's from Russia is it? No offence to russians, but somebody who was involved in this kind of thing i would guess didn't have the most amount of money in the world back home. So she probably isn't used to all the things you have in America. She's probably not used skype much before, or her mother couldn't hear her very well on the other side?

Oh and the whole food thing when you were shopping, what's wrong with her buying different things from what your used to?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Okay, you're not getting the point. She has rode in a car. The she made a big deal about the car when I opened it. Pretty much everyone I know think this is a [developmentally delayed]ed situation. I mean, she's talking at like 80 db in the room right now on some BS Skype conversation.

You have to remember, she's from Russia is it? No offence to russians, but somebody who was involved in this kind of thing i would guess didn't have the most amount of money in the world back home. So she probably isn't used to all the things you have in America. She's probably not used skype much before, or her mother couldn't hear her very well on the other side?

Oh and the whole food thing when you were shopping, what's wrong with her buying different things from what your used to?

Exactly. In fact, she might not have had much access to ice cream at home. And unless you specified that it was your ice cream, it wasn't entirely her fault. Still some for eating it all, but unless someone says "don't eat this", you can't expect someone to leave it alone.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Okay, you're not getting the point. She has rode in a car. The she made a big deal about the car when I opened it. Pretty much everyone I know think this is a [developmentally delayed] situation. I mean, she's talking at like 80 db in the room right now on some BS Skype conversation.

Exactly. In fact, she might not have had much access to ice cream at home. And unless you specified that it was your ice cream, it wasn't entirely her fault. Still some for eating it all, but unless someone says "don't eat this", you can't expect someone to leave it alone.

See this is why I have a tub of Ice cream with 'Rachael's Ice Cream DO NOT EAT' written on it on sharpie. Tbh you can't expect members of your family not to eat stuff in the fridge/freezer unless you specifically say not to. Well that's what I've come across anyway...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm gonna lay it down nice and flat for you.

Your dad's new wife is probably just a little different than what you're used to. I mean she talks loudly to her mother, cleans obssesively and buys different food than what you're used to but it doesnt sound all bad.

If you look at it another way she's doing you a favor. I mean "She arranged my things in a way I don't like" doesn't seem like very valid complaint to me. Sounds like you're just po'd she's taking your mom's place. If you don't want her cleaning up after you, tell her you need your privacy, just like she does when she's making those long winded skype calls.

Have you ever thought about how she feels? I mean she moved to a country where your family is the only people she knows and she barely speaks any English. Can you imagine how scarey that must by. If you look at it that way, you should probably be trying a little harder to make her feel at home.

Well that's my two cents.

A REPLACEMENT?

Ok picture this, they replace your yew and magic trees with a tree that if you attempt to cut it alone your axe breaks, if you cut it with a group as soon as you get a log you get a skull on your head, all the other woodcutters attack you and you cant log out for 3 minutes.

Bounty hunter and tournaments were not a replacement, they are garbage.

Wow, you're kind of a [puncture].

First, you get pissed that for two hours you can't use a computer while she talks to her mother in another country? Seriously, dude? And she only got something to drink at McDonalds...woop de frikkin doo. She wasn't hungry, and you're upset? And if, like you said, she's never been in a car before, of course she's going to be surprised at the air pressure changes when you open the window. It's like introducing a dog to a microwave, it isn;t going to know why it "ding"s. And you're getting pissed at someone for having OCD. Way to be a champ.

Of course, the other things are her being in the wrong, but still, man. You don't have to be a jerk about the other stuff.

I've been in the exact same situation as you Brandon, having my mom marry my step-dad when I was 13. Everything I saw in him, and everything he did I hated. But when you look at the person in retrospect, and look at the possible reasons why your parent chose to marry them, you might be able to tolerate their behavior.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Kid, grow up.

Seriously, show her some respect, maybe she doesn't understand how some of the things work and so on. Somehow, I doubt you paid for that Ice Cream yourself, so anyone can [bleep]ing eat it if they want. She's Russian, so maybe her English isn't perfect, frankly, it's acceptable for a forgeiner to say "I eat it." You know what they mean, and they are trying their best to speak our damn language.

Also, if she wants privacy while talking to her mother on Skype, then she can get it. Don't argue with it, people are entitled to their privacy. Do you speak on the phone infront of people? I sure as hell don't, no matter who or what I am calling. I'll go into another room when phoning up the local chip shop.

How does she not understand the value of a dollar if she ony got a drink? Maybe she wasn't bloody hungry. Asking for "No ice" is something I myself do, I get more to drink, and it doesn't end up tasting more watered down. (I don't know why, but the cans/bottles I buy seem to taste better than in places like Burger King etc...).

So here are your solutions, there are two.

1) You move in with your mother.

2) You stop your damn complaining and live with it.

Frankly, I think that you are thinking that there is no-one who can replace your mother in your father's life, and are getting annoyed that now there is another mother-figure in the household. At least treat her with some respect and realise we all have flaws. Maybe you do things that annoy her? You have to learn to live with them.

And what the [bleep] is wrong with her having a healthy diet? People like you are what make the world [bleep]ing think all Americans are obese.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I appreciate all the replies and yes, I think I was over reacting. However, (I know I'm going to get argued with here). SHE is the one who moved here from another country and SHE is the one demanding that we go an buy an $ 800 camera. I mean she's the one who moved here. I remember when she was about to move here, I told my dad. "If she respects me and my privacy, I'll do the same" So far, she hasn't respected me. A few weeks ago, I get out of the shower in nothing but a towel. I walk to my bedroom and there she is cleaning. When clearly I told my dad I don't want her in there cleaning. Also, thanks l0rd.

1363468.jpg

Did you try telling her that you don't her cleaning?

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I don't know what's more funnier. OP's story or having a woman talk to you in a thick-Russian accent.

Maybe if you give her sandvich she'll go away.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg