Everything posted by Skull
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Because that wasn't a generalisation that would piss people off or anything. It was, that's why I said it was. I fail to see the hypocrisy. You complained about generalisations, and then made a generalisation about 'stupid girls and gay guys' I wasn't complaining about it, I was saying that I was making one :? I was complaining about people who type letters multiple times. And it was a joke anyways, so whatever.
-
Different graphics options for different tasks?
Low detail for everything, I've been using the lowest detail possible for years.
-
Most valuable item that you accidentally high alched?
Rune boots once. I accidentally equipped some iron boots I got as a drop instead of alching them then I wasn't paying attention and tried again, except they weren't iron boots anymore :lol:
-
Lock skills?
I think the real moral of the story is for pures not to pk with a d spear.
-
Max EP% is 100%, confirmed.
Does it turn back to 75% EP when you go back to P2P? I would assume so.
-
Lock skills?
I'm going to have to say no for the reasons that have been said already.
- Today...
-
Is Runescape worth it?
It's worth it if you enjoy it.
-
Old account is gone, how do i get it back?
So you don't remember the password? Go to account management then recover password, and then fill in what it asks you for as best you can. If you give good enough information they'll change the password for you and you can use it again.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Damian Marley - Welcome to Jamrock
-
air/law running
Yup, you use require assistance. If you're the one giving the assistance, you basically hit the "my runecrafting level is..." quickchat option as much as you can. If you're getting assistance you look for a person doing that and require assistance from them, make the runes and then stop getting assistance. It's easy really.
-
What's your level in (x)?
I just don't answer. That way they get angry instead of satisfied that they're better than me.
-
Summer gaming in a nutshell
I'll hopefully not game too much. But that's unlikely.
-
Are you famous on Runescape?
I have people who come up to me and think they know me all the time. But that's not fame, that's having a crappy name that I share with 10000 other accounts.
-
What is Your Lowest Stat?
Umm, Herblore I think. It's 31?
-
Raves to...
I tend to ignore people and switch worlds to avoid them if possible. Granted I'm in f2p :lol:
-
Clan Chronicle issue #8 - SE, Div, 26k, Rscript, clan core++
Cute article Kota. You almost made sense too
-
If Brawlers Were Tradable? :O
I would buy them if I could afford them.
-
Need guide to 99 Attack
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=751956&start=0 That might help if you don't know about monkey zombies.
-
What weapons would you like to see?
More crush and stab weapons. Flails and maces of sorts along with maybe a large hammer. I can't really think of anything for stab that hasn't already been mentioned.
-
Ghosts in the Grand Exchange
I bet it's Fog, since I've never noticed anything like it and I play on low detail.
-
Why is America cold?
I wish it was cold, I hate hot weather. It was like 85 today (not terrible, but it was also really sunny and I was shoveling stuff, pushing wheelbarrows, and digging). Granted it hailed about two hours later, but hey, that's New England for you.
-
Things that you LOVE
I know what you're saying, I love new socks too. aye :thumbsup: new socks are sswweeeeeeeett Speaking of socks, I love the feeling you get when you wear your socks to bed and take them off during the middle of the night - your feet end up feeling silky and soft when you rub them together. I know what you're saying too. And I thought I was crazy.
-
Reading
I thought Enders Shadow was the better of the two books, simply because Ender annoyed me and Bean was a badass. A four year old midget badass, but a badass none the less. I'm also "reading" the The Silmarillion, but I've never gotten more than 50 pages in without giving up. It's just so in depth that it's difficult to keep reading. I set it down about a week ago and forgot about it and I don't think I could just pick up where I left off and have any idea what's going on.
-
Things that you LOVE
I know what you're saying, I love new socks too.