Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Time to troll RSOF :twisted:
  2. I still beat you in 3 non combat stats. Yay.
  3. New Zealand worlds apparently, I lagged for the first time in years on one. I'm fine with Australian worlds though, it's strange.
  4. You got scared Lenin? I always thought you were really quite tough. Like you would whip out a flamethrower at any random point, just to protect yourself. Flamethrowers tend to be fairly ineffective at protecting yourself from car crashes.
  5. I don't think I'd change it, unless I could get legolas or lego. No matter how bad my name is, it's been what I've been used to for almost 5 years.
  6. Aesop Rock - Labor
  7. I do it fairly often.
  8. Skull replied to Spada's topic in Art and Media
    Name didn't do anything for me, but I looked at your old posts and the I remembered seeing the tags. Welcome back.
  9. Try doing 1.5 hours of sleep 3 times a day. That's pretty much the most extreme polyphasic sleep schedule that won't have many detrimental effects. But, whatever. Good luck, try not to kill yourself.
  10. High level monsters. Sure, I couldn't kill them, but that doesn't matter.
  11. Skull replied to venomai's topic in Off-Topic
    We've already got most of my hip-hop on this thread :lol: I meant to say aesop when I was on here before, but I forgot. Oh well. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head that hasn't been mentioned is http://www.myspace.com/reupband. They're I guess what you'd call alternative hip-hop.
  12. Skull replied to venomai's topic in Off-Topic
    I think it's a thread about hip hop that happens to list albums...
  13. Dibs.
  14. And so we can hear your guttural roar while dismembering burning zombies with a pair of dull scissors.
  15. Sorry about how bad it looks. I can't do your style, and copypasta is just no fun.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    If you bought the warranted, it shouldn't matter how it broke. (Directed at l0rd)
  17. Brilliant. Only flaw: soccer balls float. [/hide] And I think in the OP's picture the fence has gaps in it. They obviously get duct taped so it can be filled. #-o :lol: Edit: Rage.
  18. Brilliant. Only flaw: soccer balls float.
  19. D. Take the money and mail him his wallet back empty.
  20. It I remember correctly, his boss is a d bag. But good luck trying to get the raise, you probably shouldn't be getting paid the same as new workers.
  21. Honestly, just run as fast as you can. Try to go for the distraction in front plan as well. If there's really a problem with that plan, night time should work. Wear a dark color and army crawl if you're really worried about it. Edit: light is your enemy, if you're doing it at night, just make sure you know where in the yard the ball is first then just try your best to get to it without being able to see.
  22. The neck is at a very awkward angle, the body seems to be turned the opposite direction than the head which gives a little bit of a broken neck look. I would have had his left shoulder back a bit so he has a bit more of a comfortable appearance. Also, his feet seem strange looking to me, but I can't draw feet for my life, so I'm not sure what I'd do there. Other than that, It's great. I really like you're style and the weapon can never be too big.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You and sword swapping signatures, avatars, etc is making me so confused :cry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.