Scariest moments in your life

Skully

When I was at the climatic peak of an anime and the computer froze. My heart skipped a beat.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

A week ago I got really light-headed and dizzy, started seeing red, my heart hurt, it sounded like I was underwater, and I started sweating heavily. I thought I was going to die, but I drank some water and I was fine.

There was another time when me and some pals went into an abandoned house with drinks and a cop on a motorcycle pulled up to the house and started searching it, so we ran like hell.

Haunted Mansion ride in Disney Land. I was young :( .
i never found that scary,i was like "what the [bleep] is going on o.0?" though

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Haunted Mansion ride in Disney Land. I was young :( .

This. I wasn't young, but when we walked into the dark lift there was this big black guy who worked there, wearing a black suit, and so me and my friend didn't spot him and he came up to us and went "BONJOUR!!"

Safe to say we both shat ourselves and he carried on making us jump for the rest of the lift ride -.-

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Couple, I got caught in the middle of an armed robbery when I was 14, as they ran in they fired a shot towards the roof (about 5 foot above my head) so needless to say I was very scared, I knew it would work out ok though since the vast majority of armed robberies do.

I was in a car crash before, my dads car hit some black ice at 60mph, it slid into a wall, back across the road and the back hit a lampost, it then spun 4 times and finally wrapped itself around a tree. We were incredibly lucky, he was able to get out but I was on the tree side of the car, I broke an arm and had to be cut out but it could have been a lot worse.

Had a knife pulled on me 3 times before, they weren't too scary, more WTF type moments. I got stabbed once, wasn't that scary, I just got incredibly angry and was going crazy about it till the cops arrived (Was in center of Dublin so only took about 3 minutes.

The accidents weren't scary after, it was just during.

Couple, I got caught in the middle of an armed robbery when I was 14, as they ran in they fired a shot towards the roof (about 5 foot above my head) so needless to say I was very scared, I knew it would work out ok though since the vast majority of armed robberies do.

I was in a car crash before, my dads car hit some black ice at 60mph, it slid into a wall, back across the road and the back hit a lampost, it then spun 4 times and finally wrapped itself around a tree. We were incredibly lucky, he was able to get out but I was on the tree side of the car, I broke an arm and had to be cut out but it could have been a lot worse.

Had a knife pulled on me 3 times before, they weren't too scary, more WTF type moments. I got stabbed once, wasn't that scary, I just got incredibly angry and was going crazy about it till the cops arrived (Was in center of Dublin so only took about 3 minutes.

Do you just attract misfortune?

mbqyk3.gif

Do you just attract misfortune?

Wouldn't say that, the second was just unfortunate and the first and third paragraph, well Dublin has just turned into a scumhole within the last decade. I don't have a source on this, but from 2005-2008 we were the gang related murder capital of Europe per capita. Having a knife pulled on me three times isn't ordinary, but nothing extraordinary either, getting stabbed, well that was my own stupidity.

The first climb on the big one at blackpool. First time ever on rollercoasters that day, was the third one i'd ever been on, and being slightly afraid of heights, that slow climb up to the top of there was well, scary haha.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

-The couple of minutes before I went on stage in front of a ~500 people crowd, including my mom and brother, my friends and pretty much everybody I knew at the time.

-Being followed by a giant with huge arms to a metro station in East Montreal. I honestly would not be surprised if I would have been beaten to hell/mugged since girls are raped there all the time and the occasional murders are never prevented. Luckily my timing was impeccable - as soon as he was swiping his card at the booth I heard the metro stop, ran as fast as I could to catch it and thankfully made it.

I've had even scarier moments that happened to me when I was alone, but I never share them with anyone because they are also my most vulnerable moments in my life (and they aren't impressive or anything, so I wouldn't gain street cred).

hiccup.png

-The couple of minutes before I went on stage in front of a ~500 people crowd, including my mom and brother, my friends and pretty much everybody I knew at the time.

Hrm? What for?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Thanksgiving of 2007. With my ex girlfriends family her mom was carving the turkey and dropped the knife, which banged off the table and landed blade down stabbing me in the crotch, only it hit dead on the zipper and bounced off.

I came very close to a second circumcision. :cry:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

-Being followed by a giant with huge arms to a metro station in East Montreal. I honestly would not be surprised if I would have been beaten to hell/mugged since girls are raped there all the time and the occasional murders are never prevented. Luckily my timing was impeccable - as soon as he was swiping his card at the booth I heard the metro stop, ran as fast as I could to catch it and thankfully made it.

I've had even scarier moments that happened to me when I was alone, but I never share them with anyone because they are also my most vulnerable moments in my life (and they aren't impressive or anything, so I wouldn't gain street cred).

You live in montreal? or were you just in montreal?

The metro really isn't all that bad except for later on at night, that's when it's worth worrying. especially since late at night a lot of the thingies that the people go in are empty.

I [bleep]ing love the metro.

Yesterday, when I got caught up in the riots and heard a bomb went off very nearby to a close and dear friend of mine. Luckily she was ok.

Everyday, I fear and loathe the inevitable days of my parents' deaths. After seeing my dad after his mother died, well. It's enough to make anyone fear it. Every day I think about it I just can't get it out of my head, and having frightening dreams of finding their bodies. Those dreams i also rate as fairly scary. You never wake up, you sit there, crying, distresseed until you hear them call you for school. The most releaving part as you lie down in bed with a bucket of sweat on you.

Fwut-Grand_Ego.gif

Fwut.png

You live in montreal? or were you just in montreal?

The metro really isn't all that bad except for later on at night, that's when it's worth worrying. especially since late at night a lot of the thingies that the people go in are empty.

I [bleep] love the metro.

Yeah the metro itself is fine. I think there's only been 1 real attack in there and it got caught on tape or something. It's Parc de Maisonneuve that's rough, which was from where this dude was following me.

hiccup.png

Driving home at night in the middle of a thunderstorm. Driving in the city, I could barely see the road at all due to the reflections of mostly the stop lights, but any other lights, due to the rain. Once I hit the highway, it was better, but still tough to see the road. I was alone, and only had my liscense about 3 months or so. I almost missed a bend in the road a few times, my cell phone wasn't working, and very few cars were on the road then, if you catch my drift.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yesterday someone rang my doorbell a few times. I thought that it was fine and it was just a guy from USP since my mom orders a lot of stuff through them. I peeked through a window to check and I started freaking out when I saw a regular car and a guy I didn't recognize at the door. Then he went back to the car and I thought he could of juststuck a flyer on my door or something and was leaving, but then he started shuffling around in the car and walked back. Then I heard the screen door opening, and I just grabbed thhe first big object I saw (a flashlight) and walked towards the door. Then the car pulled away. I waited a few minutes, then opened the door. There were four plastic bags full of soda can tops with a note for my parents. It turns out that it was my Uncle. :?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]