Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Not all of us are :P
  2. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    Tipit memes are the best to me. Glass-eating Shoe-stuffing and gratsing rip. the tif stuff makes me smile every time. Oh, and Wet Dill. :twss: EDIT:I just realised Me and Nick_6464 joined exactly 1 year apart! :o What, no viking porn? Or are we not supposed to talk about that? :lol:
  3. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    Says the guy with the mudkips signature... Cba to get a new one :lol: I only meant to use it for like a day :?
  4. I didn't run once this summer, which makes it a good think I'm dropping soccer.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Went tubing on some river. I managed to flip over on some rapids even though they said that it almost never happens. So did one of my friends too. Not that we tried to hard to stay upright though ;) Then I played wiffle ball with the same guys. I still can't hit well but I can run well enough to get on base most of the time. Then I played some COD4, which I'm terrible at. Except with the M-16 or whatever. I kept getting head shots like crazy with it on my friend who was getting a little annoyed at me for it. So he made me play online with it and I got like a 7 kill streak, not bad for someone who's horrible at fps'. Oh, and school starts in two days :|
  6. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    Meme's online aren't funny to me anymore. And I overuse them a lot to be honest. Now when someone slips in a meme in casual conversation, I tend to be amused. Especially in larger groups where you can tell who caught it and who has no idea whats going on. Oh, and I don't mean the meme's everyone knows like mudkips and such.
  7. Skull replied to Me_Hate_Libs's topic in Rants
    Rants forum makes me giggle.
  8. ...And if it's me then it's about 80 hours of starting at a half started pixel, then two months of swearing that your never going to pixel again, then 5 hours of finishing because you feel guilty. :roll:
  9. A lot of the stuff done is just lighting adjustments, which honestly aren't a big deal at all. However the really over the top edits are, I don't want to say bad or unethical as they don't seem to fit here, misleading a bit too much. However I know that this is obviously whats going on so its not like it's fooling me or many people. It could be worse. However, those bastards who make the burgers look delicious should be shot. :evil: Like look at a picture of a Big Mac, looks good right? Get into McDonalds and order one and you've got soggy buns, two quarter inch thick reheated patties and like 1 pickle.
  10. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Why? Cause you can see a stomach which every human been on this Earth has? :roll: Hey, do I look like a mod/admin? :lol: :roll: I don't know why but they're against shirtless photos.
  11. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    inb4removedpic. Cut it so you can only see your head or it'll get removed :?
  12. Over priced and under priced at the same time. They are worthless as an item making them overpriced, but at the same time they're the rarest items in the game and there can never be any more that come into it.
  13. I probably gained 5 pounds, is that an achievement?
  14. I think we know who first is going to :lol: The costume's brilliant, how long did it take to make?
  15. .baxter. - Mandatory Option
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Got up early, had some coffee. Normally I wouldn't be up for another 3 hours at least :lol: Still, need to be up at 6 starting on Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to it at all.
  17. And to think I was proud of my 25.6 200m :lol:
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Watching me some Little League World Series. :thumbup: Oh, and happy birthday lent. Edit: Wow, a lot of these kids are bigger than me and they're 12. One kid was 5'11, 210. At 12. That's insane.
  19. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    No, and where would you get that from? :? He probably knows someone named Tyler who looks like you.
  20. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dosed
  21. You mean his pace? No not a chance. If you mean running a milein less than 10 seconds, you're [developmentally delayed]. Leave. He obviously means at that pace. But that would still be a 2:33 mile or so, which is pretty insane. I don't think we'll break 3:30 even in the near future. In a hundred years, probably. But 2:33 might even be impossible for the human body.
  22. Only House. I used to watch the office, but it started to lose the funny factor for me. And that's the only thing it has.
  23. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, all my senior friends are telling me that too, not that I couldn't already tell from my schedule though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.