Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. He posted this more than 2 months ago.
  2. Nevar. Looks pretty good to me, it works well in Illustrator.
  3. I torrent 'cause it's free.
  4. My tap water is as good as or better than bottled water.
  5. Everything is free when you torrent it.
  6. Only when I do make stupid decisions, like holding onto my santa for an extra day, having it crash then panic selling only to have it shoot back up in 2 days. :wall:
  7. Do atom bomb or hand of god. Other than Gates of Hades, those are the only ones that I know work.
  8. Firemaking then smithing.
  9. I think Cent is a pretty cool guy. eh stats max and doesn't afraid of anything.
  10. .baxter. - Butterfly
  11. [yt]M17pVaMuIVs[/yt] All I have to offer :lol:
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Day 2 of school. 183 to go.
  13. Skull replied to Huta's topic in Off-Topic
    Had one last night about breaking my collar bone again... I think. I never really remember.
  14. It's only there to boost my total level :thumbup:
  15. Don't you just love when a half a page of posts get removed? I sure do :roll:
  16. I've only seen Pulp fiction :|
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    First day of school was today. School sucks. Then I went to the doctors, got a shot. Shots suck. Then other stuff that sucks happened. Today sucked :lol:
  18. Symbols are I think the fastest method that doesn't cost too much. There are some things that you can profit from though.
  19. JaGEx is a company, of course their going to advertise on one of their own sites. It gets out the info about their site to a million people without having to pay for advertising. They'd be idiots not to do it.
  20. Congrats on whatever it is you did/are doing. :)
  21. Pointing a gun at someone, loaded or not isn't a good thing ever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.