Everything posted by Skull
-
What are your flaws?
What isn't flawed would be a far easier question to answer. For major stuff though; I don't see the point of doing anything, I don't like many people, I over-analyze everything, and can have explosive fits of rage.
-
"Unique" Jokes and Fads at Your School?
....Really? But, you're too old to be playing those games. :lol: Am not. :notalk:
-
Hold Your Breath and Press x - use hide tags
[hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] I think that was terrible. The x's seemed to be going slower than usual too.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
5, I recognize the avatar.
-
The coolest teacher you've ever had?
Depends on what you mean by cool. If you mean bat[cabbage] insane and pretty funny, then my current English teacher. He's a fat 50 something year old guy who is generally awesome, cool, and insane. Yesterday he did some slow-motion running to go talk to someone who was raising their hand, making ridiculous faces while he was doing it. If you were there you would have laughed like crazy. We also did a thing called circle writing (write a line and pass it to the next person, they write a line, and so on) and basically half the class made it as funny, offensive or inappropriate as they could. And he read them all out loud. Every single word. Example: "...Then I watched the first three seasons of entourage. I came. Again and again. And again..." There was a lot worse stuff than that too. He also says generally funny things, that are blunt and truthful, like "You might have a quiz on this Monday, depending on if I'm in a good mood or not. And that depends on if I get some this weekend. But that's not likely, so expect a quiz." (slightly paraphrased) There's another awesome English teacher, I never had him but he was my soccer coach. I don't even know why he's so cool, but he is. He's really chill, you can just talk to him about stuff. Since I've never had him as a teacher, I don't even really think of him as one. It helps that he's only like 25 or so. It's annoying me that I can't identify what makes him so awesome right now. But he's easily the coolest teacher in my school. [hide=]A painting of him, futurama style. Made by a student where he used to teach.[/hide] There are a few other awesome ones too. Might post them later
-
"Unique" Jokes and Fads at Your School?
Recently a few of my friends and I have been playing what wikipedia calls "Hot lava". We don't actually call it anything, but it's something we do all the time in english class at least. It's funny, but unfortunately pretty easy since we are sitting and just have to lift our feet off the ground. Doing it and trying to reach a destination is a lot more fun.
-
Dropped 2 guys for their bank now, lol :P
When's your vid coming out? I've been waiting like 2 months :|
-
Handcannon and other failed range updates
That would make it absurdly overpowered. The ammo has 150 ranged strength. That's more than the melee strength of a godsword. And it's apparently a common enough drop. What is the max hit of it? more than AGS? 55 I believe. I heard 58, but it's not something I've seen.
- Today...
-
Real life pictures - 3
Blasphemy! Skull is pretty! :anxious: ;) I don't see it, but you're not the first person to say that. Maybe I look like a heroine addict? :lol:
-
Real life help & advice
I love my friends, or at least most of them. I guess it's hard to explain.
-
Game Over
Bye.
-
Real life pictures - 3
:cry: You have no idea how much I get that. Nope, I don't straighten it. It just happens to be the straightest hair in the world. :lol: Nah, I'm pretty sure I have straighter hair than you. :D You can't get much straighter than perfectly straight, but you are Asian, so it's possible.
-
Real life help & advice
Friends are there to save your [wagon] when you get in over your head, convince you that the hot girl will totally say yes if you ask her out (she never does), convince you to do really stupid but very funny things, and let you copy homework or summarize the book you didn't read that you have a test on in 15 minutes (unless they're my friends and then it goes something like "dude, did you do the english homework?" "No, did you?" "No." "..." "[cabbage].")
-
Real life pictures - 3
:cry: You have no idea how much I get that. Nope, I don't straighten it. It just happens to be the straightest hair in the world. :lol:
-
School
Honers is way to much work for me. You actually have to be awake in class too which is a major issue with me.
-
What did you have for lunch today?
A delicious sammich. Ham, salami, pepperoni, swiss and american cheese. And mustard but no one cares about that.
-
School
Everyone has such complex schedules compare to me. I have 4 classes a day. For half the year. Then I have a new four classes for the second year. I guess they are sort of like my middle school where I had A and B days and some long classes and some short classes and some changed every few weeks.
- Today...
- Today...
-
Urban Sprawl
5 posts into an unrelated thread and we've involved zombies. Possibly a new record? Anyways, I live in more rural than suburb. I think. Not like miles away from anyone, but not like the neighborhoods most of my friends live in.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Yeah, the mudkip signature probably doesn't help with making me seem as old as I am. But I do supposedly look old for my age, I'm only 16.
-
Real life help & advice
You'd make money. Most likely not enough to live off of, but if you supplemented it with writing fore magazines or newspapers you probably could. That is assuming you meant you wanted to write novels.
-
Real life pictures - 3
:? [hide=] Moar beard (slightly) A week or so before a haircut. I think it might be wet, the pictures kinda dark so I can't tell.[/hide] Will I regret this, who knows?
-
Stop The Boat
Icebergs and an attempt at a cute penguin that failed.