Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I know I'll rest a little easier. My friend rolled his car over twice, could have easily died, and he figured out he left his hat in the car and went back to the junk yard or wherever it was to get it out. The car was like $30k, completely totaled, but his hat was fine. What kind of creative writing?
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ouch. Nothing broken I hope?
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ouch. Nothing broken I hope?
  4. Cbf to make transparent. Gimp takes too long to open.
  5. Cbf to make transparent. Gimp takes too long to open.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Mine aren't all that high quality either, but a bunch tend to be totally incoherent. I have a problem with putting ideas to words. It will make perfect sense in my head, but when I say it people are like "...what...?".
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Mine aren't all that high quality either, but a bunch tend to be totally incoherent. I have a problem with putting ideas to words. It will make perfect sense in my head, but when I say it people are like "...what...?".
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happens to me all the time. Granted i usually start typing out at least 2 posts to every one I submit.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happens to me all the time. Granted i usually start typing out at least 2 posts to every one I submit.
  10. You're not funny. Stop it. Putting him into your signature doesn't send that message.
  11. You're not funny. Stop it. Putting him into your signature doesn't send that message.
  12. Skull replied to angryjoe's topic in Off-Topic
    I tried to type something with this meaning, but failed miserably. I guess it's like how people will write something like "would of" instead of "would have".
  13. Skull replied to angryjoe's topic in Off-Topic
    I tried to type something with this meaning, but failed miserably. I guess it's like how people will write something like "would of" instead of "would have".
  14. I am, not fond of country music to say the least, but Kanye was a total douchebag. Whether Taylor deserved it or not, he should have kept that to himself until after the show was over. It's one thing to say who deserved to win in an interview after, it's totally different jumping up on stage and saying she didn't deserve it in the middle of her acceptance.
  15. I am, not fond of country music to say the least, but Kanye was a total douchebag. Whether Taylor deserved it or not, he should have kept that to himself until after the show was over. It's one thing to say who deserved to win in an interview after, it's totally different jumping up on stage and saying she didn't deserve it in the middle of her acceptance.
  16. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click . If only I wasn't 7/8 when this happened. I want to see rage so bad.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Who doesn't? Uhh... gay guys and straight girls maybe? :lol:
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I can't think of how to say it inoffensively. Umm... because the Canadian government wants to see 16 year old girl on girl action? Oh, and it seems like guy-guy is illegal in Zimbabwe, but girl-girl is legal at 12. That's just... wierd. :?
  19. If you get banned I'm going to cry.
  20. I was carrying all my stuff with me for some unknown reason (maybe I didn't know how the bank worked?) and I went into karamja volcano. Skeleton attacked me and somehow I couldn't find the rope to get back up (graphics back then weren't quite what they are now). I was freaking out and pming my friend to come save me. I managed to kill the skeleton attacking me with like 4 hp left. Then I got attacked by another one and died. Lost less than 1k and was horrified. My friend gave me a mith sword and like 200 gp. I thought mith was the best type of weapon in the game so I was happy. Another thing is my friend and I would mine rune ess and then sell it for like 40gp each or whatever it was back in late2004/early2005. Then we'd buy like 50 chaos runes for 90gp and go kill either white knights so we could get "white armour" or lesser demons for a rune med. My friend had 40 fishing and cooking and was maybe level 35 while I had much lower skills and was like level 28 or so, so he fished lobsters on karamja, cooked them and then gave some to me and we'd run over to the lessers and use up 20+ lobsters for one kill. I think he ended up getting a rune med drop eventually, and I was so jealous. Those were good times. I wish I could go back to knowing nothing about how the game worked.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I cba to find it, but it depends where you live. I think he'd be ok in Canada though.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You'd have hit it, wouldn't you? Of course, he's younger than her. I meant if he was in fas' position... I have no idea how old he is, but why do people in other countries make such a deal out of sex with someone under 18, even when she's 16 or so, and you are 18? I don't see the problem in doing that. Well, the jail time is probably a pretty good reason not to.
  23. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=759067&p=6033592 Didn't look into it to much, so I don't know if it's any good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.