Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I believe Lion was asking what you meant originally.
  2. Yes, you did. You also did some awesome double posting :lol:
  3. Which is why it's a good thing ;)
  4. I really hope he wasn't the first thing you noticed. I noticed the boobs first. Is that bad? No. That's good.
  5. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I have an amazing motivational poster that would be great here, but unfortunately it's not exactly G rated. Censor it. If I censor it it doesn't work.
  6. I really hope he wasn't the first thing you noticed. I bet it was.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I have all the ingredients. At least I think so. I actually might be out of graham crackers.
  8. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I have an amazing motivational poster that would be great here, but unfortunately it's not exactly G rated.
  9. Those are vampires. I don't care if they get called zombies. I guess you could make an argument for zompires. How about more planning on a long term, since there's only so many times we need to repeat the same thing over and over again.
  10. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I had a friend go, and he said it was an amazing show. A small venue packed full of people, good music, and a crazy guy who was most likely tripping. He's a big fan though, so who knows. Lol, what happened. Did you get pushed or something? Or were you crowd surfing?
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Tell them you needed to make smores and therefore couldn't attend class :lol:
  12. Recommended or not? A few friends and I were going to see toy story in 3d, but I heard it's really expensive or something, so this is our alternative right now.
  13. Almost all your careers are awesome.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's stereotypically a mexican car :P For 800 I can guarantee it will require work on it. Hell, any car you get for under a thousand will probably cost you at last as much in work. Unless you don't mind if it runs terribly and breaks down on you within a few months - but, then again, I've seen kids get by with much worse. Rubber bands and duct tape practically made up my sister's first car for a year. I think they're pretty cool though. Just don't put big ol' rims or something stupid like that on them. Or people will think you think you're mexican. Just make sure everything checks out, title's good, it runs pretty decent. If you have any questions about cars, there are a few of us here that can answer them. Or, even better, the rest of the internet. Buuuuut. If you can't call, I guess it doesn't matter. Try looking on Craigslist. I'd be fine with putting in work on it, I'd probably actually enjoy it. It's just that I have no money. And by no money I mean less than 2 grand. The main thing is that I really just need a car before I can get a job, so honestly the best thing I could get would be a car I can afford now and can later fix up when I have money. I'm thinking I might look into a more expensive car and either put almost all my money into it or try to get a loan from my parents or something for a car that will last longer.
  15. This is probably going to get locked since you're not supposed to ask for homework help. If you post it in the zombie thread we already have I'm sure someone could help you.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Saw a 1985 Monte Carlo for $800 in the paper. Anyone know anything about them? It said call after 3pm for details, but they didn't give a phone number, so that's not going to happen. I know literally nothing about it. Basically I want a car, and I'd like under $1000 if possible and it was the only one I saw. Oh, and I finally figured out how to pen spin. I'm proud of myself.
  17. I've taken this like 3 times in some form and I've always gotten INTP, but I'll do it again just for fun. Proved myself wrong. This might have been what I get actually, because it always said engineer. Whatever. Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33% Sensing (S) 57.5% Intuitive (N) 42.5% Thinking (T) 65.63% Feeling (F) 34.38% Perceiving (P) 75.86% Judging (J) 24.14%
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Time to sleep. Jaerk is going to have like 7000 posts by the time I get home tomorrow.
  19. BASEMENT SHOW
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    And bottom of the index page, today's top 20 posters
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm still amused by the fact that like 4 OTers have 1/4 of the days posts. Probably due to the insane conversation about jam/jelly/jello.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Only 48 more and you break 5k posts lol (@jaerk)
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Lmao.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.