Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't think it got longer, it just wasn't there for a while when the forums got updated, so we were posting like every 15 seconds.
  2. Oh my gosh, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...You're welcome...?
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What's confusing about it?
  4. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    Yay. 466.
  5. It is on the bottom. Just above add reply. There's no return to board index though.
  6. I didn't talk like a pirate. I used facebook in pirate for a short time though.
  7. I had cookie dough ice-cream last night. It was very good.
  8. Almost 1/10 posts today have been you.
  9. I could like make a photo essay of it. Or a short film. But I actually don't have a camera, so in reality I can't. Oh and: I lol'd. Where'd you find that chart D: Board index all the way at the bottom. Around the people online area, it's called like todays top 20 posters or something
  10. I could like make a photo essay of it. Or a short film. But I actually don't have a camera, so in reality I can't. Oh and: I lol'd.
  11. I'm tempted to make one than take a picture of myself eating it and post it here.
  12. I pity people outside America. You don't have the delicious yet totally unhealthy food that we do.
  13. You have never lived. Nor have anyone that has not tasted lutefisk, it actually tastes like bacon crisp. Couldn't you just eat bacon instead then? But bacon alone isn't a dinner. I disagree. This flood limit is killing me.
  14. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    I love it already. It took me like a month to get used to the last one.
  15. You have never lived. Nor have anyone that has not tasted lutefisk, it actually tastes like bacon crisp. Couldn't you just eat bacon instead then?
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm jumping around from topic to topic insanely fast. So much win.
  17. They are delicious. Make them. Eat them.
  18. You don't have smores?!?
  19. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Nah you don't. Look on their post where their name is. See the little icon right next to their name (on the right), click it. If they have an updated status, it will show there. That's awesome.
  20. I've been told Nutella and fluff is good. Anyone had it before?
  21. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Yup, that's kinda depressing. Used to happen to me all the time back in my forum games days.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.