Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    So I have a 4 day weekend, then Wednesday and Thursday is regular school, but Friday I have a field trip. Two day school week for the win?
  2. Oh yeah, my parents made me take swimming lessons. Not so much made me, I love swimming. Probably one of my favorite things to do. I don't get to swim much at all anymore.
  3. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    574
  4. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    572
  5. Blood to Bleed - Rise Against
  6. A well paying job that I enjoy, a house and people who care about me. Horrible wishes, I know.
  7. But pumpkin pie is in like the top 10 most delicious things ever...
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That has to be shooped... right?
  9. DO NOT WANT WANT
  10. I like black licorice.
  11. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    570
  12. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    If someone says something like that they're never hideous. Which is why I never preface my pictures with a warning. It would be like lying by telling the truth.
  13. I don't have any 99's. Getting 13m experience really doesn't appeal to me in the least.
  14. I'm F2p son.
  15. Guthix, only because I like green.
  16. 25m cash, 8-10m items. Yeah, I suck. But I had less than 10m 6 months ago so whatever.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I live in the middle of the Yankees/Red Sox war zone. So it's like 50/50 here.
  18. I had a cup of coffee. Who needs food?
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Red Sox lost last night. I'm upset.
  20. Next time you'll know better; drink what's left of the beer before the cop gets to your car so all it is is an empty bottle. Problem solved.
  21. Animal Collective - Peacebone This song is like addictive. I hated it my first listen through and now I'm practically in love with it.
  22. Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus - 8/10 So bad, yet so funny.
  23. So that's what that stands for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.