Everything posted by Skull
-
New Olympic Medals for 2010 Vancouver games
I personally think they look really cool.
- Today...
- Food
-
Movie Cinema Story's
I never go. Too damn expensive for a guy without a job.
-
Childhood Games?
[hide] [/hide] That's roughly in order of age. I'm sure I missed some good ones, but oh well.
-
Halloween!
Empty schools are very creepy.
-
Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
It snowed today. Yay New England. :roll:
-
Halloween!
Yeah, I didn't have one either. And I looked about 17 then, so I just kinda walked around with my friends after the first few houses,
- Today...
-
Halloween!
Probably partying, maybe trick or treating. I tried to go last year, but I got insane amounts of dirty looks.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Aesop Rock - Daylight Full of win.
- Today...
-
Should marijuana remain illegal? Why should it be legal?
I'm not sure why someone's mental health would be affected to cannabis. I've never come across anything of the sort to suggest that other than rarely a few hours of paranoia. I could easily be misinterpreting though.
- Today...
-
Should marijuana remain illegal? Why should it be legal?
Some people smoke two packs a day. If you smoked 40 joints a day... well you'd be spending a lot of money and you'd be very baked.
-
Food
When you live in the North East like I do, real Mexican food is really hard to come by, which sucks since mexican food is one of my favorites. There are two pretty good places fairly close to me that are pretty authentic and delicious. One of them is amazing, they have your meal ready in about 10-15 minutes of ordering. Amazingly delicious enchiladas rancheras there.
- Food
- Food
- Food
-
Food
That looks pretty damn good. I make a pretty good sandwich, It's 4 slices of ham, 4 slices of salami, 6 of pepperoni, 2 slices of American cheese and two slices of swiss cheese. With bread and mustard. Other meats and cheeses added according to availability. And no, what is Bruchis?
- Food
- Food
- Today...
- Food
-
Food
Due to the fact that almost every thread in off-topic at some point goes onto the topic of foods (possibly due to the fact that the forum is made up of 75% teenage boys who will eat anything in sight at any given moment), I decided we might as well dedicate an entire topic to food in any form. So here's a place to talk about food, post pictures of food, share recipes of foods, and generally worship all things edible. Talk about what you ate, what you saw that looked good, recommend foods or restaurants to people, anything as long as it's about food. Bonus points for posting pictures of your food and making everyone jealous of what you had.