Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. This is probably going to get locked since you aren't supposed to discuss torrenting, but shoot me a pm and I'll help you out.
  2. :lol: How many houses did you go to? Three.
  3. I got 3 pieces of candy. I have swedish fish and other good stuff at home though.
  4. There's a difference between disagreeing and being a blatant elitist [wagon]. :| However there has been a lot of hate these days. People need to chill.
  5. And I'm willing to bet that there are more Americans here than British people. Not only that, but shut the [bleep] up, because you are extremely annoying. Furthermore, your point is invalid.
  6. I wore a diaper and "trick or treated." Yeah.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Feel like crap, gonna go sleep it off. Chilling with my friends tomorrow. Went to a football game today.
  8. It's the 21st.
  9. If it is, who cares?
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Note to self: Start smoking :lol:
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I honestly think the exact same thing.
  12. At the Drive In - One Armed Scissor
  13. Jaydiohead - Lucifer's Jigsaw This is so sick, it's a mash up of Jay-Z and Radiohead. It sounds so good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ub4yi53dMc&feature=fvw
  14. Skull replied to Wizz's topic in Off-Topic
    It's because we look for something to make us unique when really there's nothing there.
  15. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Did a chem lab today. I'm currently having a conversation with a girl in my chem class who seems to think that she needs to flirt with me and agree with everything I say for me to give her answers to the lab. It's actually pretty funny, she doesn't realize that I'm the kind of person who shares their work with anyone who asks. I also think I might have a stress fracture in my foot or something, it's been hurting for the past 3 days and I've been ignoring assuming it would just go away, but it hasn't yet so I don't know. I'm also kinda sick. Which isn't all that surprising since about 15% of the school has been out sick this week. Better than other schools in the area where they had to close down because there were so many students out (Like 50% or even more).
  16. Skull replied to Wizz's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm very white. Kind of a mix of Irish, Scottish, and Polish. Actually, I only know my heritage on my mom's side, I have no idea about my dad.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's why I got an electric razor, you can't cut yourself. It's not as close of a shave, but I rarely shave anyways. I usually just trim my beard every once in a while.
  18. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, I was just going to bump up yours, but a mod gave me a go ahead to make this. Anyways, I'm having pumpkin pie right now. :thumbup:
  19. Or use rapidshare or something like that and send him the link.
  20. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not a big fan of mushrooms, but that looks pretty delicious. I have to make dinner for myself tomorrow I think, and I had macaroni and cheese yesterday, so I need to think of something else I can make. I don't think there's anything else. Maybe I'll make grilled cheese or something like that.
  21. They do play their own game you know. :lol: Although the two Jmod personal accounts I knew were pretty terrible.
  22. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    You've started out a lot faster than me, I probably made 10 posts in my first 6 months of registering.
  23. G men are doing fairly well this year. Unfortunate loss Sunday, but it's no big deal.
  24. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvGHQHiY70
  25. I see a hint at reworking defence. Cool.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.