Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I guess I'll give you guys what I'm wearing now as a reference for what I normally wear. A dark gray T-shirt, a little tight Fairly nice but not expensive jeans (Levi's maybe? I'd have to take them off or use a mirror to find out). A belt. Because the jeans would fall off if I didn't wear it. White socks. These totally pull the outfit together :lol: A pair of black and gray nikes. They match the shirt but that's only a coincidence, since there my only pair of shoes. Normally I'll throw a hoodie or jacket over it. I was wearing my jacket when I was outside, but I don't exactly need it inside. It's also gray black and white, but again, it's also my only jacket.
  2. I always have it open in a tab. It's useful to have, and it takes about 3 minutes to set one up so I don't see any reason not to have it. It's not really something I could understand getting bored of since it's not really something you actively do. It's kinda like email in that regard. You check it daily (or slightly more often depending on how often you need to), you respond to what people have said to you, and you start conversations.9
  3. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    This died a little it would seem. I had pasta for dinner tonight, it was good.
  4. You only despise it cause you can't figure out how to do it yourself.
  5. I wear clothing.
  6. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I can grow a full beard, but no mustache at all. On a side note, I shaved. The beard was starting to get annoying.
  7. Skull replied to Wisp's topic in Off-Topic
    Misfile only because I read like 1000 pages of it and just want to know how it ends.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today my school's boys soccer team won the state championship. Pretty awesome.
  9. I know for a fact that with the alter in the old location you wouldn't be able to craft 1.3k ess an hour unless you were doing it with high agility before it got removed from F2P. I remember reading that the new location was the exact same distance from the bank, so I'm doubtful that you'd be getting rates like that now. Of course I don't even play anymore so I might not be the best source of information.
  10. Skull replied to Sam's topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlBJ1xZK10 I know nothing about electronic, but Dan Deacon just cracks me up.
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My friend put up a video of himself drumming on youtube and got a bunch of positive comments on it. He took it down for some reason though.
  12. Basically, after being a member f2p is painfully slow. You've got pretty good answers for everything so far I think but I'll give you what I found for some of them. Lobsters are about 15-20k, but it tends to fluctuate a bit. Making use of the cabbage teleport will help get it towards the higher end of that range. I haven't fished lobsters in almost a year though I think. Powermining I averaged about 28-33k an hour depending on how much attention I paid to the actual mining. Being in a clan chat dropped me about 5k an hour, so if you're like me, avoid that. Crafting airs I crafted 1k ess an hour almost exactly back when the alter was in falador. With the bard on the path from the bank to the alter now you might be looking at 1.1k, maybe. I haven't actually tested it. So 5.5k without gloves, still probably about 10 at the most with gloves since you have to run over to FOG, buy them and come back. It might even be less than 10k. If you get Air alter tabs from GOP and use telly to fally (I think that's the closest teleport to a bank, I could be wrong though) you're looking at something like 3 or 4k ess an hour. I can't stand that game though so I don't think I ever got enough tabs to do an hour of testing. Smithing I went with superheating mithril. At the time I made a small profit off it as well as getting magic experience, but I'd honestly say it's not worth the hassle. Smithing is one of those skills where spending the cash to smith instead of smelt is definitely worth it.
  13. Skull replied to The Runar's topic in Off-Topic
    Looks like a lot of pulling things out of context and misinterpreting wordings to me. The entire article also basically relies on the fact that the word trick was used in a few e-mails. Climate change is real and even if it wasn't, that doesn't mean humanity should just keep going about dumping pollution into world.
  14. Skull replied to forestfrolic's topic in Off-Topic
    Holy cow is that real? XD This is sweet! :thumbup: So full of win.
  15. Religious people still make up 80% of the usa, and even more in the rest of the world (for the most part). It's not like there are like a few hundred religious people left in the world and all the big bad atheists are ganging up on them and taking their lunch money. Not that that has much to do with the topic, but it's a comment to the discrimination against religious people. I hope I don't throw the discussion off track with this.
  16. I do that too. When I remember it I'm like "[bleep]". I remember stupid things I said when I was like 10. I've gotten a lot better lately though, probably because I sit back and listen a lot more these days.
  17. Why does jagex keep doing things I like after I quit? I might log in a do a tiny bit of runecrafting. Maybe.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Went on a field trip. Which caused me to miss a fight. Two freshmen jumped a senior because they're really [bleep]ing stupid and think they're bad [wagon], and basically the senior still beat both of them by himself. Then one of the football captains jumped in to help out and pinned at least one of the freshmen against a locker. And of course, with disciplinary rules being as stupid as they are, the guy who got jumped is likely to get suspended for 10 days with police involvement and the freshman will get off with a few detentions or maybe a short suspension. Just because they got their [wagon] kicked and are younger doesn't mean that the senior should be at fault. Also if anyone remembers, one of those freshman tried to start a fight with me, I think I posted about it like a month ago.
  19. Someone want to buy me membership so I can play? :lol: Just kidding obviously, I wish I could play though. RSC was fun for the two week I played it back in the day.
  20. Already quit, so hopefully not anywhere.
  21. I think that addressed a lot of problems that I have. Not that I consider myself all that intelligent, just rational. Copy-pasting that into word for future reference.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Congrats on being a published writer, sort of :thumbup:
  23. Did some lifting, I bumped up what what I was curling from 25 to 35 (pounds). I think it may have been to big of a jump in weight though, I went from being able to do 10 reps to barely getting 5. I think I might go back down to 30 next time. Benching 115, but I should probably increase that a bit since I can do 10 reps easily. Maybe 130 or something?
  24. I was the one who got the full skull scepter. Doesn't really matter though. Thread is pretty much dead anyways.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.