Next Year in RS

stonewall337

Well, since I hardly think RS merits New Year resolutions, how about November resolutions? Where do you think you will be 1 year from today? Will you have quit? Do you think you will be banned? Any long term goals?

I think it is possible that I will have quit. I hope to have 99 slayer, a few more 99's, and become a good hybrid in PvP.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Well, since I hardly think RS merits New Year resolutions, how about November resolutions? Where do you think you will be 1 year from today? Will you have quit? Do you think you will be banned? Any long term goals?

I think it is possible that I will have quit. I hope to have 99 slayer, a few more 99's, and become a good hybrid in PvP.

I'll have probably quit and maybe be a little richer than I am now

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Occasionally logging on for holiday events and maybe I will have met some goals I set in the game plus hopefully getting to my desired level in the skill for both F2P and P2P as I am from F2P.

Probably not of quit but would be approaching my final 3'ish months of the game. Hopefully I'll be richer (I'm at an all time low) and maybe 3 more 99s? I got 3 this year so sounds right. 2.1K total would be nice to.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

If I quit, I will within the next few months so my stats wont change much anymore. I don't think I will though, no reason to quit yet.

If I don't quit, I'll probably have maxed all combat except melee by november, and maybe all 90+ too.

2dvjurb.png

If I quit, I will within the next few months so my stats wont change much anymore. I don't think I will though, no reason to quit yet.

If I don't quit, I'll probably have maxed all combat except melee by november, and maybe all 90+ too.

Quitting is not due when one has a reason to quit, but when one has a lack of reasons to continue. Evaluate so, and you will find nothing lost.

Quitting is not due when one has a reason to quit, but when one has a lack of reasons to continue. Evaluate so, and you will find nothing lost.

Well, the reason to quit can either be no longer feeling like playing or real life forcing me to spend so little time playing I no longer find the game fun. :P

2dvjurb.png

I hope to have around 3 99's, one will definitely be woodcutting. I hope to be at, or over Lvl 91 in Runecrafting. I hope to have good enough combat stats to do high level things like GWD, Barrows & boss monsters.

It's very possible that I will have quit though, because I start University in September next year, so if I get bogged down with that I might go F2P, or not even play at all :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I expect to be in Guild Wars this time next year. Amazon has it on sale for $37.74 - far cheaper than a year of Nerfscape. Plus it will get me grounded for GW2 when it comes out.

I'll probably still be in RS doing merch stuff, but my days of playing day in and day out are over. The GE is the only content that appeals to me now.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I expect to be in Guild Wars this time next year. Amazon has it on sale for $37.74 - far cheaper than a year of Nerfscape. Plus it will get me grounded for GW2 when it comes out.

I'll probably still be in RS doing merch stuff, but my days of playing day in and day out are over. The GE is the only content that appeals to me now.

Wait are you getting the original Guild Wars, or EotN? Because if you are planning on getting GW2 get EotN. You can transfer some stuff over to your account/character to GW2 :). It is a really fun game.

disturbeda.png

Wait are you getting the original Guild Wars, or EotN? Because if you are planning on getting GW2 get EotN. You can transfer some stuff over to your account/character to GW2 :). It is a really fun game.

The original trilogy, for starters. I will eventually get that expansion, but that's a ways off.

"This expansion pack requires that players have at least one of the previous Guild Wars campaigns and at least one character at level 20. If you want to play Eye of the North (EotN), you must already have Guild Wars: Prophecies, Guild Wars: Factions, and/or Guild Wars: Nightfall installed or purchase at least one of them now."

So there's no point in my getting EotN for a while.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I have some long term and short term goals for now.

My short term is that over next 3 to 6 months I would like to be lvl 110 f2p combat. Get all my stats to lvl 60+ and hopefully achieve 1800 total level. Right now these goals seem huge to me but achievable.

My long term goal is to help my clan to be the best that it can be. To achieve greater things in our community and expand many new friendships. The social part of RS is really my favorite thing about the game. I still see myself being a member of the same clan.

Rachy <3:

coconutpiesig.jpg