Everything posted by Skull
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers One Love - Nas Obstructed View - Rise Against Crackers & Cheese - Eminem Zinc Oxide - Baxter Last 5 off my itunes.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Stop looking so emo. Get a sideways mohawk, that's always nice. It's not usually in my eyes, that was just to show how long it was. And I'm not sure the sideways mohawk is the look for me :lol: I might just get a buzz cut and figure it out from there
-
Real life pictures - 3
Speaking of which, guess who needs a hair cut? This guy! Any suggestions on what to do with it?
- Today...
- Today...
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
Something for saruman and skully; Clooney with a pug. :lol:
-
Your motivations for going fit
I find that intimidation is the best weapon, often people back down when you flex or show off how strong you are. And if I looked like I was strong that might work. But I'm 5'7 and 140 pounds, so I don't think many people are going to back down from me.
- Today...
-
Coffee/Tea
I drink my coffee in a variety of ways, from over sweetened to black. Depends on if I need a sugar boost or caffeine rush. I also drink tea, but that's always with a pretty large quantity of sugar or honey.
-
random meme omfg rate
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/a-cat-is-fine-too
-
Digi painting help
In that case I think it's not going to get too much more realistic.
-
Digi painting help
I'd say the problem isn't in your coloring or texturing, but in the way the branches are drawn. They stay thick for too long, they don't split often enough and they curve too cleanly. I know there are trees that are like that, but an attempt to draw them is always going to look strange. That being said, trees are my weakness, especially without leaves.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
No.
-
Black Friday!
I hate shopping. I'd do online stuff if I had any money but there's no way in hell I'd ever go to a store on black friday.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Eh. Yes and no. Depends on the combination of people, but one or the other will find some point awkward, even if the other doesn't. It's an interesting pair that doesn't find anything awkward. A good way to break awkward silences is to comment on how much worse it would be if everyone was naked. I'm definitely going to use that.
- Today...
-
Quick question (doesnt regard runescape)
*High Five* I though I was the only one with that kind of skill.
-
Just me. :) Nothing much.
Still a pro. :thumbup:
-
random meme omfg rate
A cat is fine too? Solid bank, don't know how to rate it but it's not bad.
- RSC Trial-Period Over
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I lie in situations that don't require it at all. It's pretty bad.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmn79SoZ4-k Uhh son.
-
I just did the unthinkable
My facebook wouldn't stop me from getting a job. A school, maybe. The majority of my status updates regard how much I hate writing papers.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I've grown to regard hex affectionately as the annoying kid who might actually be a really good troll. Of course that's all inside of my head since I never actually talk about tif ever.
-
Food
I went to Bertucci's for dinner tonight and had a grilled salmon fillet. It was delicious. "Grilled Salmon Fillet A grilled fillet cooked with lemon butter and fresh herbs. Served with string beans and red skin mashed potatoes." From their website. Salmon is probably one of my favorite foods. In fact, it's the only seafood I actually like. It was very well cooked overall, although my only possible complaint is that the beans were a tiny bit undercooked.