Everything posted by Skull
-
Left 4 Dead
She's also Princess Peach.
- Bayonetta
-
Today...
Didn't do all that much today. I took a shower while blasting techno, that was pretty awesome. Would have been cooler with strobe lights but I don't have any and that might have been crossing the the line from awesome to weird. I also had some lemon meringue pie. It was wonderful. Store bought though, I haven't had an exceptional one since my Great Grandma died. She made so much good food.
-
What's Your Apparent Profession?
I work for the air force as a prominent Aerospace Engineer. Apparently I'm also looking for a new job though, so I guess that's not going all that well.
-
A Pixel Of Mine :o
I would suggest using lower saturation as well as darker colors for most of the image. You'll still use bright colors, just to draw attention to the focal points of the piece. You also can try using less saturated colors that are more blue/purple than you would normally make them to help give the illusion of depth since the farther away something is the more that happens. There's a name for it but I can't remember what it is. You did a good job on the texture on the posts, but the texture and shading is kind of off on the mountains. The way it's shaded makes the mountains appear more like pyramids due to how you shaded them by sides, which shows where your light source is, but doesn't accurately reflect what the shape of an actual mountain is. Try shading with more than two tones and try not to put in any straight lines. You also should try try to account for the mountains farther in back casting shadows on the ones. In terms of texture, I would recommend staying away from scribbling, just try to get the shading down first before you try to texture things that are far away. The last point I have is that mountains are rarely giant rocks sticking out of the ground. You may want to consider having them more gradual and connected and having the bottom more grassy, tree covered or dirt covered. That way your piece will seem a lot more believable. In all, you did a pretty good job for a first try, I'd like to see you make another one.
-
[ENDED] The Crew Wants You!
I knew one of these was coming. :lol: I don't play Runescape really anymore which I'd imagine is one of the more important parts of being crew, so we'll see.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof#The_fallacy_of_demanding_negative_proof
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
No problem. :)
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
I think this one should be good.
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
I had a feeling that was what you meant. Don't worry about mentioning me.
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
Will this work?
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
Yeah, I could do that.
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
Uhh, you could check "repeat background" I think. It won't stretch it all the way down, but all the white space will be taken care of. I've personally never done anything with youtube channels before so I'm not sure.
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
I can knock it down a some more for you. Better?
-
Need Yotube Background Resizeing
Not totally optimized, but that's not really noticeable.
-
Can anyone make this transparent?
Like a baws.
-
Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily
I can dislocates my jaw too.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
Lol.
-
can someone make this pic transparant please
- POLL: How do you earn most of your RuneScape GP?
I get some strange satisfaction out of hitting the I don't play runescape button.- What are you listening to right now!?
That One - POS- Today...
- Real life help & advice
Some people are good at math and some people aren't, that's usually how things go. I personally love math (don't love all the work involved but that's not the point) because it either is or isn't, it's not some abstract guess work at what Mark Twain meant in his sentence. However, I do bull [cabbage] like a pro, and you can't do that in math. I wish I could actually help, but I'm not sure how I could do that. And the only signs I know are a few letters and a line from a barney song we learned back in kindergarten in sign language I remember some how.- Create your own dream fast food place
I'd take it on.- Tip.it YouTube Channel (TIF HowTo by Rangeor: PIANO SKILLS}
This is my closet. I keep my [cabbage] in here. I lol'd through most of the video. You remind me of someone I know, I can't figure out who though. - POLL: How do you earn most of your RuneScape GP?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.