Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

I was just wondering if there were any things that grossed people out in a way that is unnatural or strange.

I have 3 things.

1: I hate walking into someone elses warmth. If someone has been sitting in a chair for a while and get up, I refuse to use that chair cause it has their remaining warmth floating all around it. The warm chair doesn't bo

Even worse than that is walking into a bathroom that has someone elses warmth still there. Makes me gag.

2: The sound of urination, male or female. Aim for the bowl, not the water!

3: Wet/damp clothing moving off and on my skin. It's enough to make me stop breathing if it happens long enough. Naturally, I rarely ever go swimming because that means I'll have to wear my wet shorts untill I get home.

~M

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who don't wash their hands when they leave a bathroom and go back to work to wash their hands there, that is just creating more dirt etc. Disgusting!!

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

There's a thread similiar to this 'Things that annoy the hell out of you' but it's been dead for a while...

Naturally, I rarely ever go swimming because that means I'll have to wear my wet shorts untill I get home.

Don't you get changed at the pool?

I really hate wet hair or my neck or behind my ear. It's just so eurghhhhhhhhh.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

A lot things annoy me.

but if I have to chose one, Guys with hair on their back =S

Amen sister.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

People having bits of food stuck on their face for longer than a few seconds. It's sometimes enough to make me lose my appetite.

Also people who refuse to look you in the eyes when they're talking to you.

2009rb9.jpg

When people sit behind you and cough/sneeze and you feel the little droplets of whatever hitting your neck.

Dry cotton balls on your teeth.

Guys who go to the urinal right next to you even though there are 5 other opens ones.

Guys who stand at a urinal and watch you when you go to wash your hands.

People who are eating pizza or whatever and obviously have grease all over their hands, yet they want to touch you or shake your hand or pat you on the back. Disgusting.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Fat People. They scare the [cabbage] out of me.

As they should, fat people have a natural stealth ability.

Clowns, its not that they scare me, they just creep me out.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Any scraping, at all. Oddly enough, fingers on a chalkboard don't bother me.

It doesn't bother me either, or fingernails scratching against paper. As another poster above said, cotton against teeth does though. Also, the feeling of steel wool or rough brushes. Makes me shiver.

It doesn't bother me either, or fingernails scratching against paper. As another poster above said, cotton against teeth does though. Also, the feeling of steel wool or rough brushes. Makes me shiver.

Why cotton against teeth?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Why cotton against teeth?

I couldn't be able to explain why. I'm not sure. It's the same thing with cotton candy, sometimes it just feels so uncomfortable to eat it. Just the feeling and sound of it, if that makes any sense.