Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

Guys sagging their pants. And by that, I mean REALLy sagging, because I know how boxers sometimes ride up for some weird reason. The guys who have their belt at just a little above his knees, and walking with their legs bent at 90 degrees, like a "gangsta", seriously... it really bothers me.

Staurolite.png

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys sagging their pants. And by that, I mean REALLy sagging, because I know how boxers sometimes ride up for some weird reason. The guys who have their belt at just a little above his knees, and walking with their legs bent at 90 degrees, like a "gangsta", seriously... it really bothers me.

That used to bother me too...but thank god over the last two years that fad has gone away here.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That used to bother me too...but thank god over the last two years that fad has gone away here.

Lucky. I hate you now.

I always wanna pants people who sag that bad. But usually they have a "posse" around.

What bothers me is when you're having a conversation with someone, and someone else comes in and starts talking to them, without letting you in the conversation again. Either way, it will be awkward if I stand there like an idiot, or just walk away without a word. I usually just frantically look around and yell "Hi!" to someone passing by, and go talk with them. Still, very awkward.

I absolutely hate the smell of lavender, makes me want to be sick. Don't ask why, I don't know myself. Just a disgusting smell.

People eating with their mouth open, for obvious reasons.

Complainers (c wut i did thar?).