Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

Also, when girls pose in those "cute" ways, like making their eyes as big as possible, holding up a little victory sign beside their lips, it turns me off. Why can't you just act normal?

Don't forget bloating up their cheeks.

Also, I find it pretty annoying how some people act completely emotional online and constantly post stuff like "Don't leave me forever" etc. as if their life was a drama series. Those stuff never happen in real life, it's not cool neither..

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, when girls pose in those "cute" ways, like making their eyes as big as possible, holding up a little victory sign beside their lips, it turns me off. Why can't you just act normal?

Also, I find it pretty annoying how some people act completely emotional online and constantly post stuff like "Don't leave me forever" etc. as if their life was a drama series. Those stuff never happen in real life, it's not cool neither..

Or, "Take me into your arms and hold me until I dream". Usually posted by teenage girls.

Because they think they know a lot about romance and drama.

Quick, cease reading and creativity amoung kids! :unsure:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I believe this is relevant: http://antiduckface.com/

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Because they think they know a lot about romance and drama.

Quick, cease reading and creativity amoung kids! :unsure:

I do not mind if they are into romance and drama as long as they keep it to themselves and don't spam it on Facebook.

I believe this is relevant: http://antiduckface.com/

Ah yes, screw people acting silly and joking around when photographed! I am so angry I am literally making a website about it with hilarious and original captions. Also note that while I am making fun of peoples' appearances there are no photos of me anywhere on the site. Meta. As. Hell.

2009rb9.jpg

People Capitalising Every Word In The Sentence. Seriously, it pisses me off so much.

Amen. Those people need to spend less time on the internet and need to be doing their english homework instead.

When people are double jointed and can dislocate a joint and then out it back. I have a friend who has a double jointed jaw, so he can dislocate his jaw. Its so gross :ohnoes:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Male clothing models. Just look at their stupid [bleep]ing faces, weird eyes, strange poses. Especially their [bleep]ed up eyes. Just repluses me to no end. Feel like punching them in the face repeatedly untill little blood bubbles form on their "model" noses.

Example

Pictures 1,3,5,6,8,10,12. Eeek !

I could not agree more.

Where did this all start anyways? It seems to have just started within 3-4 years...or maybe I just didn't notice.

By the way Albel, I can dislocate the left side of my jaw but not the right. I can't move it very far, but you can hear the pop. I don't try to do it very often because it tends to hurt after repeating it a few times. My thumb is also double jointed, but that's fairly common. It gave me trouble back in my baseball days because it would come out its joint when I caught the ball. Caused me to drop a few at first base...which was embarrassing.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

It's really annoying when people use the word "like" 5+ times in a sentence.

"today my bf was like 'hey', and so I was like 'hey' back, and he was like 'so what's up' and so like, I was like 'Nothin' how 'bout you?' and I was all like..."

[hide]RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE[/hide]

It's mostly girls who do this in my school... also when someone, say a teacher, gives some pretty basic instructions, then someone asks their friend "ok so what are we supposed to do?" :wall:

What I like to do when I listen to people do that is count how many times they say 'like'.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

When people are double jointed and can dislocate a joint and then out it back. I have a friend who has a double jointed jaw, so he can dislocate his jaw. Its so gross icon_ohnoes.gif

Woah, I can bend my thumb back and touch my ulna, but dislocating your jaw? That's just...icon_ohnoes.gif

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

1263117263900.gif

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

It's really annoying when people use the word "like" 5+ times in a sentence.

"today my bf was like 'hey', and so I was like 'hey' back, and he was like 'so what's up' and so like, I was like 'Nothin' how 'bout you?' and I was all like..."

[hide]RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE[/hide]

It's mostly girls who do this in my school... also when someone, say a teacher, gives some pretty basic instructions, then someone asks their friend "ok so what are we supposed to do?" :wall:

What I like to do when I listen to people do that is count how many times they say 'like'.

So how are people supposed to describe a conversation without sounding like a douche?

"Today my boyfriend greeted me, so I replied 'Hey!', and he asked, 'So what's up?' Want to know what I said next? *pause for suspense* I said, 'Nothing, how about you?", and I did this thing with my eyes where ..."

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Aren't you a girl?

No, :shock: :blink: <_<

Staurolite.png

A few things that disgust me...

How guys think that these tiny, bug eyed, big head, loud obnoxious girls are cute? Seriously theres this girl, she's like 5'1", probably only weighs about 85 or 90 pounds, and almost every guy I know has slept with her...ugh >.<

Big girls who wear clothes that don't fit, that are way too tight...it's just physically repulsive...

Hugging big girls bothers me, when I can't wrap my arms all the around you, theres a problem, cause I'm tall and I got some long arms lol

When people find out my shoe size (15) they always say "big shoes means big..." yeah you get the picture. Yes I know what they say, and if I'm to judge, eh, they wouldn't be half wrong, but I don't want to talk about that with you...weirdo...

The sound of people filing their nails, or someone filing mine. Makes me cringe...

Smokers. My dad smokes, doesn't mean I like it. I like the scent it leaves afterwards but watching people smoke, and especially when they blow it out there nose, it's gross.

Freckles. Not just one or two, I have one or two, thats fine. it can actually be cute. But when they have hundreds and hundreds of freckles, it's so gross, it makes them look dirty and disgusting lol both my siblings happen to be covered in them but I lucked out and didn't get more than 5 :P

Something that bothers me:

When I'm doing something with headphones in (watching a movie, listening to music) and someone starts talking to me as if I should be able to hear them but obviously I can't, so I graciously stop my movie/music, answer their question, then continue on with what I'm doing.. just to have them do it again and again and again! Obviously I'm trying to do something D:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

1263117263900.gif

WTF.

I also dislike smokers, but only when they are actually smoking. I walk past a hangout for smokers when there's no snow on the ground, and the stench is just terrible. Plus they all have strange voices and obnoxious laughs.

Also, those kids who walk around the school with their three friends thinking they're all tough, when really everyone thinks they're [wagons].

Oh, and people who read some commentary, or watch a youtube video, and then consider themselves experts on the subject. Especially if they then go around pretending to know what they're talking about, when really they are saying something ridiculous. Seriously, just go be idiotic somewhere else. Post it in a youtube comment or something.

I was in a grumpy mood earlier today. Then I played some piano and took a nap and was happy again. Then I found out Fall of Troy are touring North America again and aren't coming to my location, AGAIN :evil: Grumpy mood re-activate!!

wl7w9j.png