Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My keyboard if [bleep]ing SHINY because of it,

Ugh that's something I cannot stand...my friend's keyboard is just like that cuz of his little sister. Mine's perfectly clean. <3:

Dam... I just noticed that my keyboard is shiny too!!! ah well at least it looks kinda cool, lol.... man u can even tell what letters i use the most by how shiny they are... thats hilarious lol

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

Ugh that's something I cannot stand...my friend's keyboard is just like that cuz of his little sister. Mine's perfectly clean. <3:

Dam... I just noticed that my keyboard is shiny too!!! ah well at least it looks kinda cool, lol.... man u can even tell what letters i use the most by how shiny they are... thats hilarious lol

Lol, what are yours? Mine are W,A,S,D,E.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Aparently my most used keys are "space" "d" "g" "i" "e" and "r"

That's fun little way of noticing :lol:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

On my g15 the letters " wposradn" as well as ctrl and alt are smeared a little.

OT:

People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Everyday before school lunch, I always go to the bathroom and wash my hands. I see countless people walk from stall/urinal and leave the bathroom. I see those same people eating lunch 5 mins later.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Their weewees must be clean then. :mrgreen:

Pretty much. I mean, I showered this morning. Haven't touched anything since with my wang. In fact, by going to the bathroom, I'm probably making my schlong dirtier than it was, adn as long as there's no splashback or anything I'm not contaminating my hands with anything else.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Lol, what are yours? Mine are W,A,S,D,E.

w,a,s,d,f,j(super shiney cuz my finger is there all the time just like f),k,l,o,i,u, m, n (i think most of them are so shiney cuz my hand rests there most of the time)

and (ugh lol) there is even a print of my hand from the space bar to the bottom of my laptop becuase my hand rests there basically all the time i type..... good you can only see my keyboard is shiney if u look at it from an ankle

cvxyb are almost not shiny at all :P

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

I've noticed the shininess before too laugh.gif

My mouse is shiny on the clicky parts. These letters are also shiny: space bar, a b g m u t r e f

It bothers me when people are anti social to the extent where I am questioning whether or not they are being quiet/anti social just to annoy me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

people that don't get ANY jokes... like that creepy wierdo from my school ... Hes in almost all my courses.

I cant stand people like that that dont get them at all or explain to you why the joke is funny (without laughing)...... whats wrong with those people?????

^lol

Breaking bones. If I hear it and/or see it, I get really grossed out. *shivers*

Also, when people grab bread rolls in a cafeteria with their hands when there are TONGS RIGHT FREAKING THERE. Annoys me and grosses me out, who knows where their hands have been?

I hate being touched on the back, it creeps me out. I know it shouldn't but everytime Brent goes to do it, I almost thump him one.

I also can't stand people who stare at my child. They may be just thinking "oh he's cute" but I secretly want to dig their eyeballs out of their sockets.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I hate being touched on the back, it creeps me out. I know it shouldn't but everytime Brent goes to do it, I almost thump him one.

I also can't stand people who stare at my child. They may be just thinking "oh he's cute" but I secretly want to dig their eyeballs out of their sockets.

My sister hates getting touched on the back too. I get scared of touching her on her back lol, she freaks out.

People (men) who use a stall, dont put the seat up, and the continue to miss and hit the seat....seriously, thats why there are urinals.

People (men) who use a stall when there are empty urinals.....insecure much?

Unclean or rarely cleaned restrooms....if you have a clean restroom, ill frequent your business over others.

Stalls without doors (wtf?)

people who are, well, really messy, and then dont flush....in the only stall.

as you can see, i can go on about restrooms... mainly because ive logged many hours in them. seriously, there are simple steps that will make everyone happy.

99 Fishing

(...)

People (men) who use a stall when there are empty urinals.....insecure much?

(...)

I do that =/ I just don't like pissing beside other men, is it such an issue? I'm trying to get over it, but meh, if there are stalls free, why not use them? Also, if I do piss and I'm near someone, usually it doesn't really come out, so I stand there without any sound, kinda looking [developmentally delayed]ed. Another reason for me to use the stalls.

A lot of guys have issues with using a urinal next to another guy. It's uncomfortable for both you, and the other guy.

Fact is, we're not insecure, just that standing next to another man, and peeing is uncomfortable.

Frankly, it bothers me when a guy insists upon using the urinal next to me, especially when there are others not next to someone free.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

A lot of guys have issues with using a urinal next to another guy. It's uncomfortable for both you, and the other guy.

Fact is, we're not insecure, just that standing next to another man, and peeing is uncomfortable.

Frankly, it bothers me when a guy insists upon using the urinal next to me, especially when there are others not next to someone free.

I'm afraid that if I use a urinal a strange man will enter the restroom and look over my shoulder. :S

Thank Jesus for stalls.

Stalls > Urinals. I hate pissing next to people too. I just stand there and wait until they leave. Another thing that grosses me out is the sound markers make on paper, ahh it just makes me wanna puke. Also scratching the inside of a shell. That sensation is unpleasant.